Ben was on the tourney field with Dude, the dog. I walked over to him, "Why do you have Dude?"

"You'll see," Ben said as he held the dog in his hands. Just then, Carlos walked up behind me.

"Am I late?" He asked Ben. I looked at Ben for an answer as well.

"Just in time," Ben said and then turned to me, "We're helping him with tourney, starting with sprints," Ben set Dude on the ground and Carlos's face went white.

Dude looked at Carlos and barked, Carlos ran away screaming as if his life depended on it, "This wasn't the deal!"

"That's it, Carlos!" Ben said cheering for him. I glared at him and began running after Carlos, Ben following close behind.

"Bella? Ben?" Carlos yelled as he hung onto a tree while Dude barked at him.

"Carlos, we're here!" I said as Ben huffed behind me.

"Help! This thing is a killer! He's gonna chase me down and rip my throat out! This is a vicious, rapid pack animal," Carlos said as he pointed at the dog, still terrified.

"Hey, who told you that?" Ben said not breathing regularly.

"My mother," he stared blankly.

I chuckled lightly, "Cruella?"

"She's a dog expert. A dog yellerer," Carlos explained.

"You've never met a dog, have you?" Ben said as he picked up Dude.

I look at Ben and nod my head, "Carlos meet Dude, He's the campus mutt,"

"He doesn't look like a vicious, rabid pack animal," Carlos started to warm up to the dog. He slowly got down from the tree.

Carlos lifted his hand and petted the dog, a smile slowly forming, "You're a good boy," Ben smiled and passed Dude to Carlos.

"I guess you guys have it pretty rough on the island," I say looking at him. His eyes become gloomy.

"Let's just say we don't get much belly rubs," Carlos replied with hurt in his voice. Not knowing what to do, Ben chuckles lightly.

"Good boy. I mean, you're a good runner. You're fast, you know," Ben said patting the boy's shoulder.

"Right, yeah. Thank you," Carlos lightly smiled. Ben started to turn away to go, but before he did, he gave me a slight nod. I began to follow him but a voice caught me.

"Bella? Do you mind staying with me?" Carlos said as he sat on the log below from the tree. I smiled back and sat next to him.

"Of course,"
-

I met up with Lonnie after hanging out with Carlos. She was saying something about getting her hair done by Mal which is weird considering Evie seems like the type to do that. When we arrived, Lonnie knocked on the door. To my surprise, I saw Mal, Evie, and Jane in a room together and I never thought it would happen. I also noticed that Jane had much longer hair.

"Hey, guys! I'm Lonnie. My mom's Mulan?" Lonnie introduced herself to the two VKS, which they ignored.

"No? Anyways, I love what you've done with Jane's hair. And I know you hate us and well, you're evil-" I bumped her shoulder, "Right, sorry. But do you think you could do mine?

"And why would I do that?" Mal asks sending a glare at Lonnie.

"I'll pay you 50 dollars," Lonnie said shaking her money bag.

"Good answer," Evie says quickly as she dropped her pencil and took the bag out of her hands, "I need to buy new material. I suggest we lose the bangs, maybe some layers and some highlights,"

"Yeah, yeah. I want it cool. Like Mal's," Lonnie said proudly.

"Really? Split ends, too?" Evie sighs. Mal sets her pen down with a glare while Evie waves the bag of money, Mal groans and got out her book.

"Okay...Beware, forswear, replace the old with cool hair," Mal says waving her hand around.

Lonnies hair changed in seconds and as her eyes filled with joy as she looked in the mirror, Evie walked up behind her, "I know. I know. It looks like a mop on your head. You know what? Let's cut it off, layer it--" Evie gets cut off by Lonnie.

"No! I love it," Lonnie said as she touched her new hair.

"You do?" Evie says disappointedly.

"It's just..." Lonnie looked in the mirror then down to her skirt. Her hands went to the bottom hem and she ripped it halfway, "Now I'm cool"

"Like ice," Mal smiles.

I smile at how Lonnie is finally opening up to Mal and Evie. Jane walks towards Lonnie and did the same thing but then gasps, "What did I just do? Mom's gonna kill me!" Jane exclaims as we all laughed.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Ben had called me to go visit Mal at around dinner time and I accepted the invitation.

"Don't you think you're slightly obsessed with her?" I asked as we were walking.

"I'm just making sure they all feel welcomed," Ben says.

"To make them? Or her?" I nudge.

"Them," He nudges back as we reached Mal and Evie's room.

Ben knocks on the door, and Mal's face appears as she opens it with the other 3 VKS looking at us.

"What's up?" Mal says as she leans on the door.

"Well I didn't see much of you guys today and I just wanted to make sure you didn't have any questions," Ben says.

"No I think we're good," Mal says.

"Well, if you need anything just--" I start but get interrupted by Mal, "Wait! Uh, is it true we all get to go to your coronation?"

"Yeah, the whole school goes," I answer.

"That is beyond exciting. Do you think that the four of us could stand in the front row nest to Fairy Godmother, just so we can soak up all the goodness?" Mal asks.

Ben and I smile at the thought but it couldn't be done, "I wish we could help you, but up front, it's just me, my sister, our parents, Bella's boyfriend, and my girlfriend," Ben says.

"Boyfriend?" Carlos perked his head up.

"If I ever get one," I nudge at Ben for saying anything about my relationship status.

"And your girlfriend.." Mal says. Ben nods and says, "Yeah, I'm sorry,"

"Okay. Thanks, bye," Mal says as she closes the door on us, completely shutting Ben up.

"Nice try buddy," I said walking away.