𝘼 𝙏𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚

Carpooling with Shouto was not fun.

Not like it was bad or anything, but all he did was talk about his kids. Don't get it wrong, Katsuki loved his nephews and niece, but Shouto would not shut the fuck up the entire ride home. Katsuki was pleased when he got home, saying a quick bye before getting out of the car and going into the complex.

He was glad there was no one else on the elevator. Didn't want someone fanning over him and making him wait even longer to get home. All he wanted right now was you. The elevator dinged and Katsuki got off and walked to his door. He had to fiddle with his keys a bit because wearing these big gloves didn't really help, but he got them in the door and opened it

When he walked in, he heard the sound of the shower. He took off his shoes and walked into your bedroom to see laying in bed on your phone. "Hey." His rough voice caught you off guard, but you did look up at him with a smile. "Hey. I started the shower for you." Katsuki smiled and was about to get on the bed before you pushed him with your foot. "Nope. Go take a shower. You smell like burnt ash and outside."

Katsuki grumbled at you, walking over to the closest and putting his gauntlets and other gear on the top shelf. Didn't want Kayoko accidentally getting to them and hurting herself. He stepped into the bathroom and you laughed a bit before laying back down. You scrolled through Instagram for a bit until you got a text message from the group chat, which consisted of you, Mina, and Ochako.

Golden honey🍯:
Hey y/n
You getting that 🍆 tonight 👀👀

Busy Bee 🐝:
Mina why are you like this

Golden honey🍯:
I'm just curious damn 😤
Sorry if I want my bestie to have a good sex life
Bakugou's had a long day at work and is probably looking for some of that 😺😺 y'know?

Flower pot🌺:
S5aikatai4aj5witai5wk5esot6wiwtmjrw
H4qjwj2j55ua52hq4
J5wu5u4q25j

Busy Bee 🐝:
Um, you good bitch?

Golden honey🍯:
She's either drunk or getting dicked down and is trying to tell us how good the sex is

Flower pot🌺:
Sorry Amai took my phone
And thank god she can't read bc wtf Mina?

Golden honey🍯:
It was just a guess🤷🏽🤷🏽🤷🏽

Busy Bee 🐝:
Mina, we have kids
We can't be having sex all the time

Flower pot🌺:
Ain't that the truth

Golden honey🍯:
Ochako ik you ain't talkin

Golden honey🍯:Ochako ik you ain't talkin

This is literally you

Flower pot🌺:
Why 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Golden honey🍯:
Like you didn't ask us for help picking out lingerie for your anniversary ♿

Flower pot🌺:
That was ONE time!!!

You couldn't help but laugh at them as you looked at the messages. It stopped though when the bathroom door opened and Katsuki walked out. He was wearing the usual, black tank top and grey sweats. "Do I smell good enough to come to bed now? He asked in his usual sarcastic tone.

"I dunno. Let's see." You stood on your knees and scooted across the bed over to him, pulling him closer and taking a whiff. "Mmm, yeah. You smell like soap and caramel." You kissed his cheek, but right after that, he pulled you in for a kiss. His hands grabbed your waist and pulled you closer, and he yelped a bit when you grabbed him and pulled him back down on the bed.

It stayed like that, the two of you making out and touching each other. Katsuki pulled away from you, kissing down your neck and leaving hickeys as he did. "Shit..." You moaned as he nipped at your neck. He lifted up from you, his lips meeting yours again before pulling away.

He sat up, and you watched as he grabbed your shorts and pulled them down along with your underwear. You watched as he went down and put your legs over his shoulders. A moan left your mouth as he licked you, your hands going to his hair and grabbing it.

When he wasn't talking, his mouth was actually quite nice. Katsuki knew what you liked when it came to being ate out. He knew you liked it when he sucked your clit, and when he fingered you and his wedding ring brushed your insides, and when he tongue fucked you, and when he rubbed your clit while he finger fucked you. There were a lot of things you liked, and Katsuki was willing to do it all.

"Ay Papi... right there..." Katsuki groaned as you pulled his hair, his nose bumping against your clit. His tongue moved in out of you, his eyes staring at you as your breathing got faster and your chest went up and down. Your legs started to shake, and Katsuki knew you were close.

"Come for me, Princess." He said while starting to fastly rub your clit. Your back arched and you moaned out as you came. You started to shake and gripped the sheets as Katsuki didn't slow down his pace. He kept rubbing and licking, and you had to push his head away for him to stop. "Okay okay... You can stop now Kat..." You breathed while you started to calm down.

Katsuki slowly rubbed your hips, licking up your juices as you calmed down. Once he was done, he came back up to you and put his forearms on either side of your head. "God I love the way you taste." He smirked while licking his lips. "I know. You've said it multiple times." You put your hands on his face and softly kissed him. Katsuki wasn't interested in being soft though and slipped his tongue into your mouth.

You'd have to text Mina and tell her she was right.