"Are you fine with beach?" I asked.

"Yes."

We went on beach we did couple of water sports. We had lunch once we were back to resort. We went and enjoyed couple of card games. In evening we went to pool had fun there. Once we were back from pool it was already 7.

Live band was performing and people were dancing on the music near dining area.

"Let's go there." Kiara said.

We went and danced for sometime than went to restaurant to have dinner.

When we were done with our dinner a girl walked to our table.

"Are you both together?" She asked.

Before I could say something Kiara said "No we are not together."

"Can I have a drink with you?" She asked looking at me.

"Yes of course he will any which ways I was on my way to go to my room. You both have fun. Can you give me my room keys?" Kiara said. I gave her room keys and she left without looking back.

I was in fire. I was trying to get our relationship on track but she always managed to get on my nerves.

"Sorry I am happily married to that crazy lady." I excused myself and I followed her to our room.

I knocked our room. She opened the door.

"You're here. You didn't like her." She asked.

"Pack your bag we are checking out in 5 minutes."

"Why?"

"Not a single word. Go and pack your bags." I went and got my bag. She got her clothes and kept it in my bag. I kept my clothes.

I called and asked driver to take us home. Whole way I was silent. Around 11:30 we reached home. I went directly to room changed clothes and was on bed to sleep.

"Why are you so angry? What happened?"

"I had long day please go off to sleep and let me sleep."

"First of all you take me there and keep me there without my permission and now you want to show me attitude." I got up from the bed.

"Kiara tell me why did you wear what Tanya packed for you. You could have worn what you bought for yourself. Let's forget that also. What would have happened if I would have actually spent night with that girl?"

"I don't mind if you would have spent the night with her."

"I believe you. I saw how your mood shifted. Were you trying to convince yourself that you don't feel for me that it would really not affect you if I would have slept with her but your face when I came back to room said otherwise. Will that reason help you to sleep at night? Or last night was normal thing for you?"

"I don't want to talk to you anymore." She went to wardrobe to change. I caught her.

"Not so soon baby. If you are not bold enough to sleep with me that's fine but you don't get to decide what I want." I left her and she went inside. She went to change.

If she likes it or doesn't but it was really necessary for me to draw a line in our relationship.