"That's fucking it!", Colonel Rick angrily yelled as he grabbed his collar, punching him back.

"Oh my god!", Dr. Charlotte stepped aback, shocked. "Stop it you guys! Calm down!", She yelled. The doctors are making a call for security. Some patients are looking at them. Nurses stood still, they didn't believe that Captain Jack threw a punch to the visitor.

Captain Frost's eyes glowed in icy blue, he lifted Colonel Rick's collar and throw him to the bed causing him to fly over the bed, hitting his back to the wall. Colonel Rick wiped the blood to the side of his mouth. He stood up, using the bed handle as the support. Colonel Rick charges towards Captain Jack and throw a punch, making him on top of him. "Stop being a fucking jerk!", He angrily yelled. Captain Jack kicked Colonel Rick's abdomen causing him to got off him and hit the shelf containing medical trays, some medicines and tools. The sound of stainless echoed the whole area as the medicine bottles shattered into pieces, scattering it's shattered glass to the floor. Colonel Rick felt his back is burning because of the shattered glass but he doesn't care because of anger, it's making him feel numb. Captain Frost then jumped on top of him, ready to aim his punch.

In one second he threw another punch, leaving Colonel Rick's lips bleeding. Captain Jack stood up, smiling. "Is that all you got?", He cackled. Colonel Rick tried his best to stand up but he fell down again.

"Calm down! Shit Isy!", Dr. Charlotte called Detective Isy who happened to be passing by to see how Dr. Fransisco was doing and also her best friend. Detective Isy ran inside, she bravely ran towards the two. She closed her eyes, mumbling spells to calm Colonel Rick down. She knew every secrets of her friends and so as Dr. Charlotte, they know how to help them when they're out of control.

Lieutenant Toothiana ran inside with Captain Jack's friends. She stepped between the two, stopping Captain Jack by pushing his chest away from Colonel Rick who happened to stand up with Detective Isy.

However, inside the curtain stood Dr. Luka with a calm expression in his face. "We should help them!", Nurse Alya said.

"Elsa needs our attention for now, they are a man. They can handle it", Dr. Luka said checking Elsa's vitals. Nurse Alya looked at Nurse Mari, Nurse Mari gave Alya a nod. It means she knows how General Moon's son act up.

"What the hell Frost?!", Detective Isy asked as Colonel Rick wrapped his left arm to Detective Isy's shoulder. Dr. Charlotte quickly ordered her nurses to prepare a medicine for Colonel Rick. Captain Frost is not wounded, he looked so fine.

"Jack what did you do?", Captain North asked him.

"What has to be done", Captain Jack smirked. He spit on the floor before shoving Captain Fairy's arm away and leaving the scene.

"Lay down here", Dr. Charlotte accompanied Detective Isy to help Colonel Rick. Captain Frost's friends walked towards Colonel Rick, apologizing.

"We're very sorry Colonel Rick", Captain North apologized. Captain Sandy helped Dr. Charlotte prepare the equipment.

"We know Jack, he's a jerk and he can't control it. Really sorry mate", Captain Bunnymund apologized.

"My son did what?!", General Moon stoop up and slam his hands on the desk leaving a frost under his palms.

"He threw a punch to our visitor, Colonel Rick", Captain North looked down. He's nervous, he knows what General Moon can do. Captain Jack's father closed his eyes, calming himself down as the frost started to melt under his palms.

"We should have come there earlier Sir! We deserve to be punished Sir!", Captain Frost's friends stand on their feet and straighten their posture.

"Call Captain Frost later this evening. I will talk to him. How is Colonel Rick doing?", General Moon asked rubbing his forehead.

"He's healing Sir", Captain Sandy made a sign as Captain North spoke, translating what Captain Sandy is saying. General Moon sighed, sitting down to his chair.

"You're all dismissed. I'll go to Colonel Rick myself and apologize", General Moon said rubbing his temples again while closing his eyes.

"Yes Sir!", Captains said as they left General Moon's office. General Moon sighed and whispered. Tears stroll down his cheeks, he have many problems and he's old yet his son kept on making trouble. "When will you change Jackson?...", He said.

"Rick please don't... I don't want Captain Jack's reputation got ruined because of me!", Elsa pleaded. They're inside the barracks, she's tugging to his uniform's sleeves. Colonel Rick's eyes rolled.

"Elsa he did that to you. Are you a masochist? You're not a masochist so stop your foolishness. He needs to be punished!", Colonel Rick scolded Elsa like his little sister. Elsa kept on tugging on the hem of his sleeves.

"Please! Help me!", Elsa teared up. "Do this as a favor! You said if I ask for a favor you'll return it just like I did before!", Elsa cried continuously tugging on his sleeves more like a seven year old kid asking his brother to go on a rides with her.

Colonel Rick groaned frustratedly as his brown eyes shifted to Detective Isy who stayed with Elsa. "Just do as she says", Detective Isy said. "She's making the baby doll eyes", she facepalmed. Colonel Rick looked at Elsa who's indeed doing the baby doll eyes. He rolled his eyes again.

"Okay I won't report this to authority. Make sure he won't commit the same mistake again. I don't want you getting hurt", Colonel Rick told Elsa. Detective Isy nodded.

"I promise", Elsa smiled.

"Okay we got to get going now Elsa. Look after yourself, goodnight", Detective Isy said as she opened the door. Colonel Rick ruffled Elsa's hair before exiting her barracks with Detective Isy. Tadashi and Adrien looked at Elsa, she changed her facial expression. Her smiled disappeared, it was followed with a sigh.

"Elsa are you sure..?", Adrien asked.

"You don't look so well...", Tadashi said.

"Stop being an idiot snowfall, you should let them do what's right to our Captain jerk", Eugene rolled his eyes. He sat up from lying down, leaning his elbows atop his knees as his eyes looked at Elsa.

"I can't let them do that to Jack. He's a nice man inside... I saw it before..", Elsa said clutching her blanket.

Tadashi and Adrien looked at each other. "You're so.. ugh.. okay fine if that's what you want respect it.. but I hope you think it through", Tadashi said.

"It's embarrassing because our visitors saw it and got hurt", Adrien sighed.

"Yes, rest well Elsa. Enjoy your weekend", Eugene said lying back down and turning off the lamp.

"Goodnight", the boys said turning off their lamps. Elsa was left there, sitting down. Ice fractals started to escape her hands as she calm herself down. On the other side, Captain Frost stood outside his private's door. He saw Elsa turn off her lamp, signifying that she's asleep. Captain Jack sighed, backing away and flying off the base. That night, his friends can't find where Jack is. He knows what's going to happen so he needs a space. He couldn't create more trouble.

________________________________________

A/N;

See you on the next chapter, hope you like it♥