"Do it!" Voldemort screeched.

"Crucio!" Stella cried as the pigeon screamed experiencing the excruciating pain. The pigeon was flapping its waking desperately. Tears flooded Stella's eyes but she couldn't remove the wand from the pigeon.

"Now kill it." Voldemort smiled satisfyingly.

Stella couldn't hold back her tears as she cried even more and whispered,"Avada Kedavra!"

The pigeon let out a screeching scream before it stopped flapping its wing. Stella drew her wand back and stared at the pigeon who was once flying in the sky without a worry. Stella stumbled back from the dead pigeon as she held her head.

"What have I done." Stella sobbed, pulling on her hair as Michael shot her a pitiful look.

Voldemort took a step towards her but Stella stumbled back.

"No, stay aware from me." She screamed, dropping her wand on the ground.

"This is just the start." Voldemort chuckled.

"Noo!" Stella screamed as she closed her eyes and sprinted out of the manor. She could hear Voldemort screaming behind him but she ignored him and apperated the very first place that came to her mind. She dropped onto her fours and choked on her saliva.

Tears kept flowing down Stella's cheeks as she dragged herself to a tree and sat with her back towards it. She kept her head on her knees and sobbed uncontrollably.

She turned around to take in her surroundings which consisted of the forest which was snowy, and its lake was frozen. Then it struck Stella that it was the forest of Dean. She had no idea why she thought of this place.

The horrendous sight of the pigeon screaming for help came in front of her eyes and she started sobbing again, gasping for air. Her sobs reached the ears of the trio who were sitting in their tent.

The tent was just a few steps away from where Stella was sitting but she couldn't see it as Hermione had protected that portion with protection enchantments.

"Is that Stella?" Hermione frowned, peeking from the tent to find a girl with long black hair sitting under a tree.

"She can't." Harry breathed out, following Hermione out of the tent. His heart did a summer Sault when he did realise that it was Stella who was crying her heart out.

"This can be a trap." Ron muttered, coming out and crossed his arms on his chest.

"For God's sake Ron!" Harry shouted,"She's crying! That's not fake."

Harry took a step forward when Ron grabbed his arm.

"Where the heck do you think you're going?" Ron glared,"Don't tell me that you're feeling bad for her."

"I can't see her like that." Harry shot back, removing Ron's grip from his.

"What's wrong with you?"Ron yelled, pushing Harry.

"Ron-" Hermione complained, pulling him away from Harry.

"Harry Stop!" Ron screamed, trying to pull him back.

"Harry do you think you can trust her?" Hermione asked as Harry turned around.

"Even If I shouldn't I'm sorry I just can't see her so weak and vulnerable."

"Harry be careful." Was all Hermione could say as she grabbed her wand, ready to defend Harry.

"You two are crazy!" Ron exclaimed, throwing his hands up in annoyance.

Harry stepped out of the protection enchantments and slowly walked towards Stella who had kept her head on her knees and was sobbing softly.

On hearing the footsteps, Stella lifted her head up to find Harry kneeling down to her level.

"Harry?" Stella croaked out, her voice hoarse with all the crying.

"Yes." Harry gulped, smiling sadly at her.

"I didn't want to kill it." Stella sobbed, throwing her arms around Harry who was taken aback by the sudden touch.

"I never wanted to." Stella continued, crying drenching Harry's clothing with her tears.

"It's okay it's okay." Harry cooed, rubbing her back.

"It's not." Stella cried, holding onto Harry for her dear life.

"It will be." Harry assured. He had no idea about why he agreed to comfort her, to hold her in his arms.

He should be staying away from her as she was a death eater and could be helping Harry but seeing her cry was something which Harry could never ignore.

"You need to go back." Harry said after a minute of silence as Stella's sobs died down.

"I don't want to." Stella murmured, nuzzling her head in Harry's chest.

"You wanted to help me?" Harry reminded.

"I still want to." Stella admitted.

"Then you need to go back." Harry explained,"They can follow you till here and it's dangerous for me."

Stella didn't speak for a minute but slowly lifted her head up to find Harry looking at her.

"I understand." Was all Stella said before she pulled away from Harry and without any other glance at the boy, Stella apperated back.

She was back where she had killed an innocent pigeon. She blinked away the tears and entered the Manor to find Voldemort pacing around desperately.

Stella's throat formed a lump when she saw the look in Voldemort's eyes ; he was furious and burning with anger.