1

Hermione and Bella were in Potion's Bella's hand on Hermione's thigh Hermione moving forward so Bella's hand was up her skirt Bella started rubbing Hermione's clit and stopped right before she came.

Leaving Hermione even more desperate than before.

Bella and Hermione go back to Bella's private slytherin dorm.

When they entered Bella's dorm Bella places her hand around Hermione neck putting pressure as she squirms.

Bella trails her finger down the side of Hermione's body her knee in between Hermione's legs.

Going to the dresser opposite of the wall she pushed Hermione to and grabbing rope tying her to the 4 poster bed with rope making sure she cant move.

Bella wraps and buckles a 11 inch strap around your waist and slipping it into Hermione she moans as u thrust into her harder and harder as moans escape her mouth.

People hear her loud screams of pleasure then Pansy knocks on the door to check on them and Bella leans down to Hermione's ear before whispering "keep it down u down u don't want all our friends to now how much of a slut u are for mommy".

Hermione then saying "mommy please put a silencing charm".

Bella saying "no ,your just going to have to shush" and Bella continuing to thrust into her.

Stopping right before she climaxes telling her the beg if she really wants to cum.

Hermione immediately says "please mommy please" over and over again teasing her by thrusting a few more times and then stopping.

Just making Hermione want Bella more tears running down her face as she continues to beg to cum once Bella finally says "fine".

Hermione gets very happy and after not even 30 seconds Hermione cum's.

But is surprised when Bella doesn't stop she kept going watching as her needy baby turning into a ruined whore.

Hermione saying "stop stop its to much" but continuing to go harder and harder thrusting into her until she has cummed a 6th and 7th time.

Bella stops Hermione relived saying "thank you" but Bella says "cumslut if u want me to stop u have to beg for me to stop" and continues thrusting into her little whore.

Hermione begging over saying "mommy plz stop plz mommy stop" Bella continuing until Hermione has cummed a 10th and 11th time her back arching and legs shaking trying to break from Bella's touch.

Bella satisfied with her and stopping and undoing Hermione's restraints her legs still shaking uncontrollably.

Hermione not being able to even walk her legs shaking so bad she can't walk.

~next day~

Hermione had been begging for Bella to fuck her saying things like "mommy please fuck me I will be a little slut for you" all day so when they got back to Bella's slytherin dorm.

Bella grabbed Hermione's wrists pinned her to the wall and said u have been a good girl today so yeah I will fuck u just like you have wanted all day.

But don't think you have the upper hand I still own you.

Hermione just smiled and looked into Bella's green eyes.

Bella undressed Hermione.

Tied Hermione up and looked into her hazel eyes and just smirked.

Knowing Hermione liked overstimulation she immediately put a very powerful vibrator on her clit.

Then Bella sat down and started watching her little whore turn into a mess.

Laughing at her pretty slut.

Watching as Hermione cummed until it hurt.

And she couldn't even put the words together to say it was to much.

But Bella just put her hand around her neck making it even harder for Hermione to say it was to much.

Bella just smiled and said "I'm sorry what was that my little cumslut".

Dont forget to vote and follow for more and add this to your library to keep up with updates.

P.S. Bella is an O.C not Bellatrix