The Triwizard Tournament

Start from the beginning

"Finally those two are going to get together." I murmured

The train came to a stop when we got to Hogwarts, forcing George and Pacifica awake with a start.

"Are we there yet?" Pacifica said.

"No the train just stopped in the middle of no where." George said groggily.

"Oh shut it Weasley" Pacifica said, through a long yawn.

Fred and George grabbed our trunks and helped us get off the train.

------

The sorting ceremony that night was as boring as ever. Dumbledore stood and cleared his throat.

"Students, a few announcements need to be made tonight in regards to the upcoming year." He started

"First, there will be no quidditch this year resulting from another event taking place in the near future." The whole school started talking.

"That's rubbish." I whispered to Fred who looked absolutely appalled next to me.

"The event that is being held is one known far and wide. The Triwizard Tournament." Dumbledore continued. The whole school erupted in whispers.

"The tournament is a competition for those with unbridled courage and determination. Not for those of a weak heart. A champion from 3 competing schools will be chosen and put through a series of tasks. There is a chance of injury and in the past- death. The other two schools- Durmstrang Institute and Beauxbatons Academy will be joining us in a few weeks and stay for the good remainder of the year." The room erupted with whispers yet again.

"There have been changes to the rules however. To make the tournament safer there is an age requirement, you must be at least 17 to compete." The hall erupted with angry shouts.

"That's Rubbish!"

"You don't know what you're doing!" The twins shouted from next to me. I looked across the hall to see Pacifica laughing to herself at Georges reaction.

"Silence!" Dumbledore said, "That is final."

-------------------

The next week went by slower than any lesson with Professor Binn's in History of Magic. Everyone was waiting for the other schools to arrive and it was becoming a very big deal.

Fred and George spent a good portion of the week looking for a way to get past the age limit for the tournament.

"Fred, its not going to work." I said sitting in an empty common room with him, George and Pacifica.

"And why is that Dupont" Fred asked leaning into me.

"Because you made it Weasley." I said, looking at his potion

"If you want to help you have to ask." Fred said

"I don't want to play any part in your death." I said leaning even closer to Fred

"Such little faith in my abilities?" Fred was now dangerously close. I leaned close enough to Fred to kiss him and put the tips of my lips to his. I pulled away as he tried to kiss me and leaned into his ear.

"You would get slaughtered." I whispered

"Oh shut it Dupont. Who do you think will be chosen from Beauxbatons since you know all of them?" Fred asked

"Probably Fleur, she's the schools pride and joy." I said

"You're 17 right Arabella?" Pacifica asked

"I am, why?"

"Why dont you join the tournament?" Pacifica asked

"Maybe I will." I said. The truth was that I had been thinking about it. It sure would look good on my part and the money would be great.