18. Emotionally scarred

Start from the beginning

I sigh and nod as if he can see me "I have to Clare , I can't have sex with two guys at the same time "

"oh so you finally gave that nigga some ass and you in love ?"

"Tuh no " I scoff

That's actually the complete opposite of what happened.

After last night I really can't stand to even be around Daniel but I know cutting someone off because of bad sex is not a valid excuse and could possibly curse me with bad karma so Im just blaming it on him having first time jitters

But Jesus it was terrible. He has no intimacy, barely looked at me , and had an orgasm in less than three minutes. That has to be some kind of record .

I tried my hardest not to compare him to my other partners but let's just say if there was a list he wouldn't be on it . He didn't talk , didn't grip me , grab me , he didn't even stoke completely, he just stayed in the same spot and made little movements .

It was one point where I forgot I was even having sex and yawned about to turn over and go to sleep and I'm almost certain he noticed . It was like having a ex with a doll

"Kennedy? "He calls out snapping me out of my thoughts

"Huh ? "

"You love him ? " he asks

"Yes "

"You in love with him
? "

"Yes"

There's a pause and I hear him sigh .

"He make you feel as good as I do ?" He asks in a seductive tone getting my full attention.

Don't break Kennedy. Don't break

"Clarence I have to g-"

"Answer the question "he cuts me off

I look off into the bathroom and reminisce on the moments that Clarence and I had before . Damn.

"No " I answer him

"Lemme show you how some real dick feel Kennedy , stop playing with them Lil ass boy "

I exhale feeling his voice affects on my body and shake my head "I can't Clare " I say

"I feel you " he chuckles " but you know where I'm at if you change your mind love . Stay up "

The phone hangs up and I bite my bottom lip trying not to remember clarences touches , how he talked to me , how me caressed me , and made me feel nothing but lust at that very moment which is something I needed badly .

Kinda like right now .

But I can't , I'm in a relationship and I'm sticking to it .

I get up and look in the mirror then brush my teeth and wash my face . Who needs sex anyways ? I'm perfectly fine without it . Not every partner I have needs to be able to give out great penis, it's the personality that matters right ?