Chapter 10 ( New Chapter )

Hello everyone! I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG! My writer's block has really been killing me lately and I can't ever seem to get things to sound good. This chapter was actually supposed to be longer but because of my lack of motivation and ideas, I shortened it down to about 5000 words. I hope you forgive me;w; 

This is kinda off topic but lately, I've started watching a new Anime. I stumbled upon it unexpectedly and I am literally so stunned how much it reminds me of the book. It's so cool to see something that so closely reminds you of the hard work you've placed into something. If you are ever interested in watching it it's called Emma Victorian Romance ( weird title but trust me it's good ) Emma is a simple maid while William is the son of a wealthy family that lives in London. The two falls in love but William's father is less than happy and goes out of his way to make sure he ends up with anyone but Emma. ( I won't spoil anything major ;) 

Anywho I hope you all enjoy this new chapter and forgive me for taking so long! 

With much love, 

MynameisAppleUwU~

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

" France... I know you're trying to be generous to me and all but.....I really should be inside. I have floors to clean and people to meet and fold laundry, and dont forget cleaning your room! I have a whole list of things to do. Dont you ever see me as just... I dont know, a servant? "

" Mina! Why would you say such a thing about yourself? I am so grateful you want to clean the house and do the laundry, but you need some excitement in your life! Something more than spilling buckets of water on the floor! "

" That was an accident. I didn't mean to do that... "

" Of course, you didn't! But come on, live your life you only have one to live and wouldn't want to waste it on washing dishes would you..? "

" I suppose not. It is nice to get out of the house once in a while. The fresh air really feels good "

" That's the spirit! Now, did you bring the carrots.? "

" Your lucky Pierre didn't see me take these. He's a masterclass chef but his attitude is that of a bear having a tea party in a hammock. One glance at him and he's throwing tools and pots at you!"

" Dont mind him. He's had a tough time adjusting to such culture and food they make here. It's anything but ordinary from what we have at home. I hate to admit it, but I do enjoy a warm cup of tea with a bit of honey. "

" It is soothing. This place is quiet and peaceful, it quite fits my tastes. I dont understand why we haven't visited before. You have traveled the vast corners of the globe and gone to so many places. Remind me once more of your favorites! "

" I can't decide Mina! Every place I've visited is in its own way majestic and magical. I can't help but feel comforted. I just wish that our relations between kingdoms were more straightened. "

" I believe everyone does France. The people here are good souls, but with war, it is difficult to forge peace. The humans are suffering on both sides of this conflict. It's up to us to fix it. "

" No one can fix it, Mina! It is not possible to completely mend the hearts of men and women. It's up to the gods to do that. "

" But you can encourage a bit of peace between the Kingdoms. You have the right connections. They'll listen to you, just give it a bit of time.." Mina protested, carrying two bright orange carrots in her hands.