Chapter 9 ( New Chapter )

" Sorry that took so long. I had a little problem with my suit... " Britain sprinted towards the large carriage, jumping onto the side just as it started to move. The three grey horses in the front came to a slow halt, seemingly agonizing his presence. France rolled her eyes with a snort and extended her hand to him, pulling the prince inside.

" Really? Mina told me you spilt tea all over yourself.. " she trailed off, making sure to poke fun at the Brit as he sat down with a guilty and mostly embarrassed face. France couldn't help but poke fun at him, it was just who she was.

" Of course, Mina told you... " he mumbled to himself. " You shouldn't trust her. You would trust a servent over me?! " he placed a hand on his heart pretending to be wounded in some kind of way.

France shook her head, trying to tame the amount of fluff that stuck up from her expensive and lavish dress.

" I would trust Mina with my life. You dont know what she's done for me over all these years. While you are all lonely I have a single friend there with me " the princess leaned back in her chair, pointing a finger at the Brit then placing her hands in her lap. The male raised an eyebrow. Mina was quite the interesting servent and character in gerneral. Being honest, she wasnt really a servent at all, more like a unqualified guest. France made sure she had her own room, her own things, her own life, and anything else she required which wasnt much. Britain knew that any servent that worked under his father would only dream of gaining the respect that France had placed upon that one servent. He was sure that some of them were quite jealous of what they had seen with her. His mind flickered with questions as he tapped the window slightly, his breath fogging up the glass.

That was something he was planning on doing when he took over the crown. Make everyone equally happy when he could.

" Well why dont you tell me about Mina.... I have nothing better to do anyways.. " he waved a deadpan hand in the air as to signify the box they were stuck in for a good amount of time. France turned slowly towards him, her facial expression seemed suspicious in more than one way. Britain raised his hands into the air. " Sorry just- "

" No its fine. I suppose I have time to spare and it would make this trip much less dreadful if you would stay quiet " she tugged on one of her white silk gloves as the Brit slumped with a melodramatic face. " You wound me " his voice was hollow as he crossed his arms like a little kid. France shook her head.

" Mina. Well, shes just Mina.. That's how she's always been " France struggled to think of the right words. Her friend was a complicated person, and had an even more complicated past. A part of her didn't want to tell the fellow royal but Mina herself had begged the princess to be more open with him. If something bad happened France refused to be responsible for it.

" That's a bit vague my dear~ " Britain sneered from the other side of the aisle. France glared at him, her foot shifting slightly on the floor.

" Dont call me dear... "

The carriage went quiet for a second.

" Sure thing. Dear. Now please continue with your absolutely fascinating story.. "

France glanced out the window slightly, but turned back to the prince after a few seconds. Her mind continued to think of the right words to describe Mina at the given time.

" Well... Mina was always an outcast. That's partly what made her character who she is today. I was small when I first met her, most likely six at the point. She was sitting at the steps of a bakery, her clothes all ripped and dirty. I wasnt supposed to leave the castle grounds but I did anyways. Mina showed me the reality that not everyone had the same life as me. She had no home and was only raised by her mother who worked two jobs to scrap up the little she could.