Chapter 4 ( New Chapter )

(Chapter Updated:  2/2/22 ) 

Hello everyone! Sorry for the long wait, but I've been working really hard on this story! Ive gotten about 4 chapters ahead and have been waiting for a while to post them! I thank you all for your patience and hope you enjoy this new chapter! Ive included a new character that was never in the original story, so make sure to tell me how much you enjoy her! As always, sending love to you all and hoping for a safe and beautiful week! 

With much love, 

MynameisAppleUWU~

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ 

       Britain let out a shaky breath, his hand hovering a few inches away from the dark oak door. On the other side of this door lay France, and no matter he wanted to deny it, there was just something about her. Of course, Britain had scolded himself about becoming soft to the person he was being forced to marry, but it was inevitable so he had just accepted it. He supposed it could have been much worse.

Running a quick hand through his hair, the prince swiftly knocked and started holding his breath. A few people rustled around from inside, but nobody answered the door for a good minute. The large door opened just a crack, a servant peering out from the other side. Britain quickly recognized the blonde hair, and blue eyes of the person, it was France's friend from earlier. Maybe if he established a friendship with them, it would help gain some more trust from the princess. It was clear that France was not one to easily hand over her trust.

" Good morning sir. France is almost ready to go! You can come in if you want " her accent was thick, but sweet and warm at the same time. A reassuring tone that calmed Britain's nerves. Brushing his suit off in nervousness, the prince gently cracked open the door, not expecting what was on the other side.

" Hold still France. I can't do anything with you wiggling around " the servant playfully scowled, tugging at the corset of a crisp white dress. France groaned, throwing her head back in what could only be assumed to be agony.

" Don't give me that Mina. You wouldn't want to stand here and have someone suffocate you to death " she protested, but let the servant continue their work. Britain watched with a curious eye. The princess looked so different. Her brown hair was pulled up and curled with a small bun, a matching pair of pearl earrings completing the look. He gulped slightly, rubbing the back of his palms for some sort of comfort.

Of course, he felt bad for barging in and having to invade her personal space, but there was no going back now. Mina continued to tug on the dress for a few seconds before taking a step back and admiring her work.

" Alright, you're ready. Have fun princess~ " she teased with a smack on the back. France let out a small 'oof ' and wobbled slightly off-balance, but quickly recomposed herself. In a very un royal-like behavior she giggled and smacked the servant back with a smirk in a childish way.

" Yeah, yeah, don't think too much of - '' she turned around slowly. Britain watched as her purple gaze was now glued on him as he awkwardly watched the scene unfold. Britain waved slightly, watching France's lavender eyes scan him with anger and embarrassment. It felt as if the tension in the room could choke him.

" You let him in here " the princess hissed at the servant, turning to her in distress. Mina raised her hands defensively.

" France, he's gonna be your husband, you're going to have to get used to it at one point or another " the shorter servant rambled back. The two seemed to be at odds for a few seconds, but the princess eventually let it go. France groaned, wiping a hand down her face glancing back at Britain. The prince felt oddly intimidated as she stomped her heels against the floor.