When he unhooked it, I pulled away to look at him. He looked down at me while he tugged it down my arms and off of my body.

"Wow" he said looking at my breast.

All of my insecurities rushed into my head while he looked. My hands went to cover them when he grabbed my wrist, pinning them above my head.

"Don't" he said sternly.

"You're so incredibly beautiful. Please don't ever try and hide from me" he said flipping from demanding to sweet. He continued to stare only making me more self-conscious.

I went to slide my hands back down when he grabbed them tightly and said, "keep them here for me, Angel."

Once he was finished looking, he started his torturous trailing of kisses again. His right hand took my left breast while his mouth took the other.

He swirled his tongue over my pultruding nipples making me moan. "You like that, Angel" he asked.

I just moaned while his mouth viciously attacked my right breast while his hand switched to grab my, now bare, breast. He continued to switch between mouth and hand on my chest making me whimper.

He kissed down my stomach, kissing along my waistband again. He stopped and came back up to my lips, kissing them harshly.

"Tell me what you want Princess" he demanded. I couldn't form words right now. I couldn't just simply ask for what I wanted.

"Garrett..." I lightly whined.

"Use your words baby. What do you want" he said hooking his finger into the band of my leggings.

I grabbed his face, pulling him to kiss me to ignore my lack of an answer.

He pinned my hands above my head, again, but continued to kiss me. Pulling away, he said, "did I say you could move your hands Princess?"

I lightly breathed out a "no."

"Then don't move them" he whispered before biting my ear lightly.

Looking back into my eyes he said, "now tell me what you want. I know there's something you want. What is it?"

Flustered, I said, "kiss me."

"Where?"

I wasn't expecting him to say this. I just— I just want him to do whatever he wants. I want him to control me. I want to be his.

"Garrett... please stop teasing me" I said.

"Tell me" he said sounding serious.

"What do you want me to do to you" he asked.

Trying my best to avoid having to answer I asked, "what do you want to do to me?"

His eyes light up like I had just told him he'd won a million dollars.

"What do I want to do to you" he said repeating me.

I just nodded slowly.

"I want to finger you until you're begging me to stop. I want to edge you on for hours until you're crying for me to f*ck you. I want to f*ck you 'til you scream my name, baby. I want you to tear up my back while I completely destroy you" he said.