"Victor I need a minute" she cries

In a swift motion Vito picks her up and places her in his arms.

He walks to the room and plants her on the bed.

"You better have eaten enough. We ain't stopping for a while."

"Like I said if you touch me,you'll make it hard for yourself. That means no scratching,no biting,none of that. You got that?" Vito says with a straight face

Madison gives a small nod and watches as he pulls his sweats down. He lifts off his shirt and stands in front of her. Just standing like a beast.

"Victor I-

"This is my territory so sit back and enjoy. " Vito says crawling on the bed

His hand wraps around her ankles, pulling them so he could straighten them out.

"I think I hear Cairo" Madison says lifting up.

"Sit back he's okay"

Victor knew Madison would act scared. She always acted bold until it was time for him to put it in.

He pulls his boxers down and throws it over the bed.

Madison wanted to tear up at the sight of his raised piece.

"You look so scared." Vito taunts chuckling

He grips her thighs placing them to stand up. He parts them before running his hands down her legs.

"I've been waiting a while for this Ivy, For a long while."

Vito crawls over to her and grabs both of her hands. He locks her hands in handcuffs that are attached to the bed. Her nerves started going through the roof and she couldn't remember the word to call out.

"What's the word I'm supposed to use?"

"Ivy tonight it's none of that. You're taking everything." He answers

He watches how her lips drop to a frown.

"Why the long face? You'll be enjoying it"

His fingers fondled with her hardened nipples. She gasps once the feeling of love starts to spread again. Vito had one thing on his mind to do to her,to impregnate her.

"Ivy count to ten with your eyes close"

Madison sucks in her breath. She closes her eyes and begins to count softly,Barely above a whisper.

Just as she gets to five her slit is invaded by his huge member.

Vito looks down at her and watches her face.

"You good baby?"

Madison nods her head with her eyes still close.

He pushes in her slowly,easing in between her compacted walls. He bends down to kiss the salty tears.

"It'll be over soon" he murmurs

His stroke started slowly and carefully. A wrong stroke could lead her to pain or even discomfort.

"Baby talk to me. How are you feeling?" He asks

His hands move around her thighs while he strokes passionately inside of her. Her frown alternates once she feels the beautiful feeling that she had forgotten about.

"You feel that?" He asks sweetly staring at her

Madison wrists pulls at the cuff hoping to break free.

Vito chuckles and watches her face changes with every slow stroke.

"I love you Ivy. "

She couldn't utter a word. Her teeth sunk in her bottom lip hard,leaving teeth marks.

"You don't love me baby?"

Madison still kept quiet. Her best friend missed her own personal bestfriend.

Vito shakes his head before chuckling. He slams his piece in her one time before hitting her repeatedly in the same spot frequently.

"DON'T MAKE ME MAD. DO YOU HEAR ME?!"

"YESSS I DO I DO." she cries trying to pull her hands out of the cuffs.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"You sorry for what?" He asks slowing his strokes down

"Ahhhh I- I"

"Sorry for what Ivy?"

He stops and watches as she begins shaking.

"I'm so-sorry f-f-for testing you" she cries

Vito chuckles before pecking her forehead.

"Yeah I know. "

He unlocks her hands from the cuff and watches as she rubs her wrist.

"Now flip over"

"What?"

"You heard me we ain't done yet." He smiles

Madison shakes her head and pushes her foot against his chest.

"No Victor I'm out."

"You ain't done till I tell you your done now turn your ass around."

Madison gulps the saliva on her tongue and flips around. Vito grabs her hands and locks them up behind her.

"No no no ta-

"You need me to cover your mouth next?" He asks whispering in her ear

She shakes her head with quickness and feels as his hand presses down on her back.

"Victor I think C-

Vito slides between her folds, while Madison tries to pull away. His hand wraps arounds her neck making him keep her in a secure position.

"Your about to piss me off" he murmurs

He slams his piece repeatedly between her walls making her grip on him.

"Yea,talk to me"

He groans feeling her walls clench around him.

"Ivy chill out"

His piece twitched making him groan.

"Ivy relax for me" he moans

"I'm-I'm trying"

Vito lets her neck go and watches as she twerks her bottom against him.

"You catch my drift now?" He asks sweetly

Madison's head lays against her arms while she moves against his manhood.

"You got this Ivy" he coaches while he slaps her bottom

"Baby I love you" she cries

"Yeah I know mama,Keep going

"mach weiter" he groans (go on)

"Baby I'm about to cum. Keep going" he groans ,pulling her head back.

"Me too" she cries

"Go ahead, make me proud."

Madison feels as he drills inside of her crazily. Her eyes roll to the back as she struggles to get her hands from out of lock down.

"Ivy where you want it?" He moans shaking his head

Madison could care less she just wanted to get out of these cuffs.

"HUH?!" He screams

"In me." She moans pushing against him

Victor couldn't say anything. He planted his seed deep inside of her and nodded his head.

He crouches his face down and inhales the smell. He kisses her swollen lips before tugging on it with his teeth. Madison's body shakes whilst her head shakes

" BLUE BLUE!" She cries

"Alright Ivy."