The New Kid

"It was a dark stormy night in this dark scary house that they found. She was holding on desperately to his arm for protection."

"Don't ever leave me," she whispered desperately.

"I'll protect you love." he said courageously. He leaned down to kiss her, and then dhsjyqbsicbduwjahdvckwudgcwiduccwdkuc.

I slammed my hands on my keyboard in frustration.

"I'm totally failing this paper." I said as I slammed my forehead on my desk afterwards. I had a paper due the next day, and I put it off until the last moment. As usual. And I had to be ready for school in 4 hours.

"Might as well get another 'incomplete' on this." I sighed and went to bed. The dark circles under my purple eyes would be impossible to get rid of no matter what. I was just in desperate need of this wonderful thing called sleep. So I slowly drifted into slumber.
____________________________________________________________

It was morning, and this light pillar we call the sun was shining through my window. I was exhausted, and not in the best mood. But, I dealt with it anyways, and got ready for school. I stopped in the bathroom to do something about my bird nest of hair. I tried my best to get my almost white blonde hair to look somewhat presentable. It was still sticking up when I was done dealing with it, but it was better than before. So, I left it as it was.

The school day started out as usual in my boring math class, Being the result of multiple lined pages full of daily drawings. For once, the teacher said something interesting.

"Class we have a new student coming today, and I hope you treat him respectively. It will also be greatly appreciated if you would be so kind as to show him around" I silently laughed at that. I knew my class all too well; they would scare that poor child away within a week. All they did was reference stupid trends that weren't even remotely funny anymore, such as: bruh, 21, my name is Jeff, and I eat pears.

Okay, so maybe 'I eat pears' still made me laugh a bit. Even so, it was a total disaster in our math class. People were screaming left and right, the teacher constantly yelling at us for the amount of noise and disruptance we caused, and consecutively referencing the fact that we were in the lowest math class. Fun to have two math periods, am I right? I didn't care nonetheless, people annoyed me either way because they all acted the same in my opinion.

The new kid that everyone was buzzing about finally made his grand appearance around 3rd period.

"Your first day at a new school, and you already managed to be late." I mumbled to myself.

"It's not my fault." The new kid yelled from across the room to me.

I didn't expect him to hear me over all the noise. Was he superhuman or something? Maybe part dog? All these questions went through my head as the bell rang to start class. The new kid went to the front of the classroom to be introduced by the teacher.

"Everyone stop talking!" the teacher said with her usual annoying voice. Everyone finally stopped talking after a while.

"Thank you. This is Storm Davis the new student."

Storm what the hell type of name was that? He has to be part dog or something? Only dogs have names like that. I'm sure of it. This Storm kid stood at the front of the class with the cheesiest, brightest smile you've ever seen it was almost blinding. With his short, brown hair partially in his eyes. They were still very visible with their sunny forest green color. He was pretty tall too. Probably 6 feet or 6,2. He reminded me a lot of the BFG (I.e. for those of you who have never read that book it stands for Big Friendly Giant.)

"Storm you can take the seat next to Toby over there." the teacher pointed to me and Storm walked over to me with a smile that annoyed me for some reason.