WELCOME TO J.S HIGH

. . .

January 3, 2021

Dear reader,

     Before we begin, I would like to give you a guide so that you can have a better reading experience, and at the same time, enjoy your stay here with ease. The following guidelines are:

1. The update schedule is on Fri-Sun, approximately 7:00 P.M (MNL). Note that I will make announcements every time I cannot update. In some cases, such as wifi and connectivity issues, I may not be able to update and make an announcement either, so I hope for your consideration if that ever happens.

2. There are pictures (logos, symbols, maps, etc.) that can be found throughout the story. I suggest you save them or at least try to remember what chapter they are placed in so it can further help you visualize the story if needed.

3. The story has strong language so please be advised.

4. This story contains VOLUME 1-3. You may find the rest of the volumes or the continuation of the story in a separate book with the same title. The link is in this comment line, but you can also find it in my profile.

5. Since the story is based on an entire school, there are dozens of characters to meet. Names that are in BOLD are characters who are newly introduced. If you forgot about them, the book will have a profile section/chapter every time a certain story arc is accomplished. You can check it out as soon as they are available.

6. Places & events are all FICTIONAL. Some of the characters were merely inspired by real people, but they do not associate with them in any way. I love and respect every character in this book, so I'm hoping you all do the same.

7. You are free to ask questions as long as it does not spoil the story. I highly suggest you leave your questions on the -END- portion of the chapter so that they're all in one place. I will be reading and answering them when I update a new chapter.

8. For my old readers, I know that I've only written BL books here, but be informed that this book DOES NOT focus on BL, and is mostly bromance. BL will only come up if it is needed or if it's necessary. 

9. The original version of this story was published on AUG 22, 2013 at a different site. This was one of the first books that I made when I was younger, which is why it has a very special place in my heart. I've been feeling lost and anxious as a writer, so I wanted to write this again so I could go back to my roots. I started writing the newer version of this last Oct 4, 2019, so the process of rewriting this definitely helped me ease myself. It was very therapeutic so I'm excited to share this with everyone.

10. Link for the Discord server is at this comment line. You can share your thought about the story there, or you may ask questions so that I or the older readers may be able to help you. Don't be afraid to converse with us! Just beware of SPOILERS.

     Well, that's everything! Thank you, and welcome to J.S High.

Your's truly,

Author N