That was maws full on intentions . Not to make Kennedy feel bad for him , but to look at him in a different light like she did before . Not to judge him on his poor decisions but instead understand fully where he comes from. Because she knew he hated talking about it .

Kennedy sniffs and pulls away wiping the tears off of her bright red face .

"I'm sorry for all this crying " she mumbles feeling embarrassed .

"It's okay " maw holds her hand "I know he's never told you all of this it's pretty rough "

"Now I know why Von has that guard up " Kennedy says while wiping her tears away "and why he hates his mom "she chuckles a bit and maw joins .

"Yeah shes my daughter and I love her but she wasn't ready to be a mother " she tells her honestly " I thought I gave her a good example when I raised her but she took her own route "she shrugs

Kennedy shakes her head and sighs "when's the last time Vons seen her ? "

"Tuh " maw scoffs "right before he left , she told him she would help him get settled in the city and while he slept she stole his money and first car " she explains

"Wow" Kennedy mumbles feeling herself getting a little upset . She thought her mother used to be bad , but Vons was on a whole other level.

She's a terrible person and has no morals or respect for her son or herself . Kennedy hates how bad she treated him and what she put him through . She wish she could just sit down and ask her why but she knows that's not even her place or problem .

"Yeah " maw sighs " I never thought he would be capable of loving another female because of the sour image his mom put in his head but that all changed when he met you " maw smiles and Kennedy can't helps but to smile also .

"You all remind me so much of my husband and I " she starts again " he passed away a while ago but I swear him and Von are twins . "

"I'm sorry for your loss "Kennedy says trying to avoid going further into talking about Von . Although she felt bad about it she didn't want to fall into the sad trap .

"I swear the way Von looks at you is how my husband used to look at me . Nothing but pure love and happiness . " she smiles . Then it fades as she continues "loosing him was the worst thing that ever happened to me and I would hate for you to feel like me in the future from an impulsive decision out of anger "

Kennedy exhales listening to her words then starts to think of how her mom told her this similar story last year and how both conversations had the same affect on her . She thinks it may be a sign that she shouldn't loose him and to fight for their relationship but when she thought about Asian and his kids she knew that trying to make it work just won't be the same .

"maw he has a family now" Kennedy tells her sadly " I think it's over " she nods . Maw shakes her head and gets a little upset .

"Them kids ain't no kin to us " she huffs "them little trashy hoes lying and Von knows it . He just acting all in denial because he has separation issues . " she snaps and Kennedy gets taken back at her loud tone . " it pisses me off how there taking advantage of my baby out there " she frowns

Kennedy looks at her concerned . "Look I'm sorry for snapping like this but I know your the only person for him . You made him sane because you know that boy is crazy " she laughs and Kennedy joins her agreeing " but it's not for nothing "

" yeah " Kennedy mumbles " he's been through so much "

"Yep Everyone's been leaving him his whole life " she starts " I know he messed up and sometimes has no sense . But you brought the life back into him and made him feel loved again " she says warming Kennedys heart " please don't leave him . Don't take the life out of my baby "

She listens closely at maws words and lets them cut deep into her heart . Hearing all that maw said and Vons story changed her entire outlook on everything.

She learned so much more about his struggle and the things he went through to make him who he is today . His mom putting him through so much affected a lot of his life decesions and feelings that he couldn't control and Kennedy knew she's the reason he's like that .

Kenndey wanted to know so much more about him . She was even more interested than she was before and she just wanted to hold him all night and talk about what he's been through although she knew Von would never be that vulnerable with anyone .

Even though they probably can't be together again ... she wanted to at least try and always remain in his life .

"I hear you maw, I'm going to LA" she nods

"Good , go get your man back ! "