Little Baby Bacca

(Play until you reach the end of this chapter )

Chapter 5

Ashley's POV

"It's okay babe, just breathe and don't scream." Jerome says, but he's barely heard by Louise's heavy breathing. She holds her baby bump and she screams in pain.

I wrap my arms around Louise's chest.

"Louise, it's going to be okay, I promise,"

"We gotta get her to the hospital," Mitch turns to the others. "If you all want to tag along, get in your own cars and carpool or some shit. We only have room for four in Jerome's," He says with a panicked tone.

They all stare at Mitch and he looks at Jerome trying to get Louise out the door.

Jerome, Louise, Mitch and I run past the broken glass, scattered all over the floor from Ryan's army getting into or attempting to get into the building just a little bit ago.

We all hurry to elevator of which me, Jerome and Mitch passed by while running down to the basement. Mostly because if we did take it, we would have to wait for it and then we could have gotten shot or shanked right on the spot.

The elevator came up instantly and we all got inside and Jerome softly pushing Louise.

-:-:-

"I can't believe this is really happening!" Jerome says driving past the speed limit.

"Me either Jerome. Me either," Mitch says.

Louise is panting more and more and screaming every once in a while.

We were driving through the empty roads of the dead night and getting closer to the hospital.

"There it is!" I point out in front of Louise's face. The hospital is just about a few seconds away.

The car then starts to sputter and it stops.

"Jer-Jerome, why did we stop?" Louise pants.

"We're out of gas..." Jerome says trying to put a smile on his face.

"Are, you, fucking, KIDDING ME?!" Louise screams.

"We can walk there, we are just a yard away from the fucking parking lot," I point out.

"Good point Ash," Mitch says, getting out. We all get out and Louise is already starting to waddle to the bright white light that the hospital was illuminating in the night.

We all grab Louise's arms and start running to the doors of the hospital, freezing but it didn't matter now.

We burst through the front doors and the nurses and doctors passing through the lobby and the people waiting anxiously for friends, family or loved ones snap their heads towards us.

"We need help! My girlfriend is going into labor!" Jerome shouts. Two nurses run towards us and grabs Louise's arms and quickly haul her through the lobby and Jerome tries to follow.

"I'm sorry sir, but you'll have to wait here," A doctor says.

"Wait here my ass! I'm the father of her baby!"

"New policies sir, now sit," He says with a firmer tone. "Down."

Jerome blows a bit of his steam in his face and storms to a chair and sits down.

"Guys I'm worried. What if I'm not cut out to be a father?" Jerome says tapping his foot at a fast pace.

"Jerome, you'll be a great father. You can learn," Mitch says.