Ghosts Do Exist

Chapter 20

Jerome's POV

Quentin...

Annie...

Ian...

They're dead already.

We're all dying already. So fast, just by the pull of the trigger and a bullet to the nervous system.

"We have to do something Jerome!" Louise whispers.

"I know, I'm trying to think, but it's kinda hard to think when you have like seven armed people crawling around the room like insects,"

"I think Jessica is the only armed person here that's the thing,"

"How can you tell?"

"The others just seem the bodyguard the door and if they had guns, their stupid ass brains would have told them to take their guns out by now,"

"Then where's Ryan?"

"With Mitch and Ashley. I don't know if he's bringing his perverted fantasies to life yet but I know for sure he's with them,"

"Damn you're smart,"

"I know!" Louise says with a smile. I snicker at her comment.

"But how are we going to get out of here?"

"I'm-"

Then the warehouse-like light in the ceiling then, shatters. A whole silence is rushed over everyone and it draws everyone's attention really fast. Then the second, and the third.

The whole room is pitch black.

"Okay! Who turned out the goddamn light?!"

"We!" A voice booms but with no point of origin.

Woodwork holds his hand over where his heart should be and falls to the floor while taking a final breath.

"Will not!" Two voices yell in sync.

Steve lets out a huge, heavy scream and falls to the floor.

"Be!" Two more voices chimes in.

I hear hundreds of bodies from the main floor, tumble down to the ground all at once.

Jessica's breath is suddenly taken away on the spot she was standing on. She's pulled off the ground, levitating in the air. A red mark is ringing around her neck and white apparitions were starting to appear around her. Five in precise.

"Ignored!" They all roar.

I couldn't believe the show that was being performed in front of my eyes.

The apparitions of Quentin, Jocelyn, Ty, Ian and Annie were grasping her neck, holding her in the air. She's squirming, and screaming, trying to make her escape. Blood is starting to drop down her neck, which means the ghostly fingers are digging into her skin. She's so close for dying.

Then they drop her. From 15 feet in the air. She hits the ground hard, paralyzed.

Our deceased friends have returned us one last favor, our lives, our freedom.

I look around the room, and they are nowhere to be seen.

Defying rules is what I do. Slaying is what I do.

-

I'm at my grandparents and I have been for a few days now and things have actually been better than I hoped. But if something goes wrong I'm going to hurt a child

-

With every chapter from now on, I'll put a funny picture from my camera roll because,

I don't know, for some kicks and giggles?

-

I also watched Black Butler for the first time about a week or two ago and I LOVE IT.

I have so many screenshots from the anime that I'm planning to draw and also because I adore Ciel and Sebastian.

-

I've been thinking of making another Ereri FanFiction that is basically like the Attack on Titan version of Starcrossing. Because Ereri is my #1 ship and I've been thinking of doing it for a while. I'm figuring it all out and maybe I'll start it after I finish this FanFiction.

-

So leave a vote if you enjoyed, comment your thoughts and leave a follow for more fan-fictions and chapters and all that good stuff!

-

Keep calm and read on!

-

~Nat 💕