Short Story/New Book is up!

Hey, it's Nat.

So, a few weeks ago the prologue for the short story is up. Not even sure if it's going to be a short story or another actual book.

It looks like I'm leaning towards another actual book because the plot synopsis is actually longer for it to be a short story. But we'll see.

It's called "PSTD" and there's going to be the reason for it being called that in the book eventually.

In case you want to learn more about it, here's the description.

"Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a mental health condition that's triggered by a terrifying event - either experiencing it or witnessing it. Symptoms may include flashbacks, nightmares and severe anxiety, as well as uncontrollable thoughts about the event."

18 years after the civil war between Team Crafted and Ryan's militia, the Hughes's family tree sprouts to 17 year old Ruby Marie and 18 year old Anthony Ralph Hughes.

Ruby keeps her face and self tucked away with her blue hair and her journal full of her thoughts, keeping her sane. Anthony tunes out himself for a while with pure bass lines and playing at clubs on Friday nights.

But something's off.

Other than the fact of having divorced parents in the same household, one who's off her rocker and the other becoming a sex addicted asshole.

It seems familiar. Too familiar.

It's connected somehow.

Also a quick warning. This book contains mature content such as violence, sexual content/images, language and triggering subjects such as self harm, drugs, suicide and death. I DO NOT ENCOURAGE DRUGS OR SELF HARM OF ANY KIND

So yeah.

Also, the reason I haven't been updating much because I'm a freshman in high school now and this last week has been kicking my ass.

So when it's the weekend or Friday, I'll do my best to get a chapter of PTSD and Ease.

So, that's all I have for now.

Check out PSTD if you want, and I love you guys so much. Thanks for all the feedback and support.

Much love, Nat 💖