Harvey

(Play until you reach the end of this chapter )

Chapter 4

Mitch's POV

The door flies open and I tighten my grip on Ashley and turn her towards the others, ready to defend her.

"They're gone," Ellie says sticking her gun in her back pocket.

Ellie is a partner of Louise and she's her replacement after she has had and nursed her baby. Ellie is a really good cop too, and has an excellent shot when she's given a gun.

"Okay good," Louise tries to stand up but Jerome helps her. "How many did you kill?"

"Twelve,"

"It's okay, at least one down." Louise winces.

"Louise? Are you okay?" Ashley says touching her arm. Louise nods.

"And also," Ellie says. "I found this douchebag, trying to get away," Ellie grabs something and Seto appears next to her.

"Seto!" I rush over to them and grab Seto by the collar and hold my fist up in front of his face. He cocks his head back, ready to take it.

"Mitch, relax," Ellie shoves me away from him.

"How did you catch him?" Mark asks.

"He made the stupid decision to be the last one in line. Once I was starting to walk towards them, Seto was the last one out the door and he was frozen in front of the door and so I grabbed him,"

"But they'll know he's gone in a few hours right?" Ashley points out.

"There's a 85% chance they'll think he's dead,"

"And he has no weapons right?" I ask. Ellie looks at Seto.

"I don't know," She walks into the room and slams Seto on the wall.

"Damn, you pack a punch," Seto groans.

"Shut the fuck up you," And he obeys her command.

Ellie pats Seto down, his legs, his arms, his chest which Ellie blushed a little bit at doing.

"No weapons, why?" Ellie asks.

"Well, I'm just Ryan's brains of the gang. Every gang has one. I'm just being used,"

"Let's go upstairs and talk about this," Ellie says.

-:-:-

"So Seto, how do you feel about this?" I ask him.

"What do you mean?" Seto asks. "And my name is Harvey,"

(That is what is his real name, I do my research)

I cock my head.

"Well, okay Harvey," It's strange after all these years of knowing him, I just now learned his real name. "I mean tell us what you mean about how you feel about Ryan and his clan,"

"Okay," He agrees. "Well, I thought I could be useful and help Ryan through his plan,"

"But why did you decide to help him?"

"Well, after getting kicked out of Team Crafted, I started getting hate because people thought I was just doing it for money. I just kinda left YouTube after a while of all that time of hate. So I got this strange email from Ryan because he knew it. He thought that I was wanted revenge for what happened to me. So he did me a lot of convincing,"

"What kind?"

"He also said if I would help him, we would get back at my haters and see if they can regret what they said, by locating them, and killing them,"

"God, this guy is more psycho than we thought," Ashley running her hand through her purple hair.

"And so I agreed to help him because I actually thought that he could do that. But then I see that he hired an army and I wanted to back out, but then he threatened me and I had to stay, or he could kill me. And then you know what's happening now,"

"Thank you Harvey," Ashley says placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Your welcome Ashley,"

"But there's something I don't understand," I say. Harvey gestures me to go on. "How did Ryan find Jessica and when?"

"When, was about two weeks ago. And how, he found her on FaceBook and he said, 'You remember Mitchell Hughes right? Well, he has moved on from you. He has found a girl who should be mine and he is seeming to be very happy.' And then she replied, 'Who is this girl?' And Ryan said it was Ashley. He described her, and talked about her and he raised Jessica's temper so easily. And so after describing Ashley, he said, 'It hurts huh? Well we can get our revenge together and take back the ones we love. You in?' And she replied quick saying 'Yeah, I'm ready to chop up Ashley's fucking face off." And so they talked more, Ryan gave her more information and so she came here,"

"How long has Jessica been an assassin?"

"About six years,"

I sigh and run my hands through my hair.

"That bastard." I finally say.

"Mitch, Ryan is becoming more determined as we speak. Jessica is past the boiling point as you could tell. Ryan is going to find you, and he will try and kill you Mitch. And he will make sure he has Ashley for his own doing."

"What the fuck are we going to do?" Mark asks.

"Uhh guys..." Louise says clinging onto Jerome, trying to hold herself up.

"Louise? Did your water break?" Ashley asks rushing over to her.

She starts to breathe heavily and cringe through every single one of them.

"Th-the baby," Louise barely says. "It's coming."

Oh my god guys.

ADESA HAS DONE THE DIRTY AND THEY'RE HAVING A BABYYY

I'm so happy for them and they would make such fucking awesome parents. UGGGGHHHH the feeelllllsss 😍💕😭

(Me one year later)
Hm. One of the parts of an author's note I agree with you. Adesa is beautiful

-

And I also went to my best friend of 8 years's birthday party and there were people leaving a coming and when there was me, the birthday girl Zaria, Emma one of Zaria's friends, and this cute emo boy named Aiden. He is so nice and funny and cute oh my lord. And we were all joking around and having a fun time.
And then later at 6:00, we were watching Coraline and he sat like right next to me and we were touching each other and he was getting comfy next to me and talking to me and I was so nervous omfg and my emotions were and are still mixed up af.

But then he left 😔

But hopefully we can hang out again soon, he's actually a really cool person.

(Me one year later)
He is cool but he is nOT INTERESTED

-

I also have forgotten to mention that something big happened to me a little while ago, but I'll mention it in the next chapter. It still leaves me wondering about a few things.

-

So leave a vote if you enjoyed, comment your thoughts and leave a follow for more fan-fictions and chapter and all that good stuff!

-

Keep calm and read on!

-

~Nat 😍💕😭☺️