Give Him the Ghost

Chapter 13

Mitch's POV

I finally get home from a long day at work and I instantly plop down on the couch. I let out a long breath and stare at the ceiling.

My boss has honestly been the biggest piece of shit and I'm just honestly ready to quit and annihilate him in the balls. I need to honestly quit so I can focus on the whole bullshit situation with Ryan. I want to just end this whole thing so I can live a happy life with Ashley, start a family maybe. Continue making videos and teach our kids how to dream and how to fall in love.

A thought snaps me out of my fantasy.

Family...

I look over at the clock on the table; 1:48AM. I get myself up and start towards the bedroom where Ashley is sleeping softly and soundly underneath the dim lights.

I pull off my jeans and my shirt and put on my pajama bottoms. I creep into the bed silently, the bed chilled to perfection. The whole bed is like laying on a cloud up in the sky on a chilly December night. And a warm, cuddly, stuff-animal like woman next to me.

She grunts in her sleep and her head moves and finds my chest instantly.

A smile sneaks onto my face and I pull my feet in bed. I sigh with a smile and fall asleep.

-:-:-

"Mitch," a voice whispers, echoing in my head.

"Mitch," it says again. It sounds familiar.

"Mitch!" it shouts in my ear. I wake up in an instant and Ashley's head is not on my chest; she's not even next to me.

"Follow me Mitch,"

"Who and where are you?" I say, picking up a small vase on the nightstand, prepared to make it a weapon.

"Mitch, don't be stupid. I'm not here to harm you," he says.

I lower it and my curiosity starts to get the best of me.

"Then why are you here and who are you? Your voice sounds familiar but I don't remember it,"

I see a shadow out of the corner of my eye, so I decide to follow it. It leads out into the living room and I start to raise my suspicion.

"I'm going to ask again, who are you and why are you here?"

The television turns on and it's a YouTube video.

"Hey guys, what's up it's me Deadlox!" the television says. And the video stops.

"Hey guys, what's up it's me Deadlox!" the voice says and the shadow finally steps in front of me. No shadow, an apparition. Of Ty.

"Ty, oh my god," I say. "How are you-"

"Listen, I don't have much time so I have to explain to you. You know what you did to Ashley. You know what you made her. She's broken Mitch. Ryan texted her the other day, he broke in and he wrote "I love you" and "I'll see you soon" on the mirror in the bathroom and on the cabinets in the kitchen. She cleaned it up but she-" Ty looks down. "I think you should find that out yourself. And calm her down of her temptation,"

"Is she cheating on me or something?" I ask.

"No. She would never cheat on you. I've been watching over you. You, Ashley, Adam, Alesa, Jerome, Louise. Everyone. Even Ryan and his fucking little shitheads. Oh and speaking of. Jessica and Ryan are making a plan. They're going to hurt both of you, rape both of you, pregnancy and then kill you both and everyone else. I'm going to come back as often as I can but I'm running out of time right now. Jessica and Ryan are coming back in a week to kidnap all of you. But Ryan is going to get her pregnant, and then he'll deliver the baby himself after 9 months. And then who knows, he may have Jessica kill Ashley. Maybe he'll rape her dead body or some shit like that, that's the closest thing he'll ever get to a woman wanting him,"