Hearing the Final Gunshot

Chapter 21

Ashley's POV

"Goddammit..." Ryan mutters to himself. He's been walking around the table that I was forced onto, shirt off giving me a more hideous sight then what I've come to know. He's trying to figure out how to pull his rabbit out of the hat but he just can't. Since I've told him that I've been barely 2 months pregnant, he hasn't figured out what he's going to do, he's stuck figuring out what to do with himself and me.

He's already given me bruises on my neck and cuts on my face. What else could he want to do with me?

(It's not summer like it is here, it's barely going to be April there)

He slams his hand on the table, making a large echo in the room.

"Goddammit!" He roars. "Why do you make this goddamn difficult?"

I smirk, his plan starting to collapse.

He slams his head on the table.

"I can't do this without feeling so awkward!" He runs his hands through his stubby hair. "Why the hell did you get pregnant again by that asshole!" He gestures over to Mitch.

"That asshole is my fiancé. He's my asshole, and I'm his," I look over at Mitch in the corner and he gives me a small smile.

"W-" Ryan is cut off by the door opening and slams against the wall.

"RYAN!" Jessica shrieked. We all whip our heads to the door to see our Miss Death in Disguise. She's panting, her hair's a mess, her clothes are slightly ripped, she's bruised, cut and her neck is darker than the rest of her body. She looks up with bloodshot eyes.

"Holy shit," I say with a small grin. I'm enjoying the fact that Jessica looks like she was thrown into a hurricane and it barfed her right back up. Now she knows what it feel like, quite literally.

She stomped over to Ryan, looking mad as hell.

"Jessica, what happened?" He says his voice trailing off.

"Do not." She growls as she grabs the collar of his shirt. "Ever. Send me. Do do shit like that. Ever. Again!"

"Just tell me what happened!" He grabs her wrists and pulls them down.

"Ghosts. Ghosts exist Ryan. They did this to me. They did this!" She tilts her head and lifts it up, where a god awful gash was made, you can see the wall of muscle is you look closely. "Every single one that I killed off, Ian, Quentin, Annie, even Ty and Jocelyn came back and killed every single solider that was on the property! And they came back and did this!"

My eyes widen at the mention of everyone's names. She killed them? Even Ty and Jocelyn.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I say coldly under my breath. I look up at them. "You fucking killed them?"

"Yeah I did, real proud of it too! They were just standing on the sidelines so I did it for fun. And it's good taking some defense off the field isn't it?" She smiles sweetly at me. My eyes widen at her arrogance.

My mind starts to run wild with insane thoughts, my heart pumping, anger rushing through my veins.

The time to do something is now.

I run off the table which Ryan left me unchained to and run to Mitch, chained against the wall. I'm mid way to him when Jessica yells,

"Stop her!"

I turn around and gasp at Ryan rushing over to me. I take a step to the right and he falls through the wall. I look around and see a key on a chain around Jessica's neck.