Blue Raspberry

Chapter 11

Mitch's POV

"Are we sure that leaving is the only option we have left?" I ask Jerome.

"Probably," he says playing with his straw in his Slurpee. We decided to stop by 7/11 to grab a Slurpee since we haven't had one in a while.

"Would it fix anything? Ryan could find us. All of us. Might as well find one of us and use them as bait for me and Ash,"

"It could, but that's a big could. I think running away is our only option we have. If we stay longer, how knows. More people could get kidnapped, hospitalized, raped, hurt or killed or worse! There's nothing worse that can happen!"

"I think you're right, but I want to make sure this bastard dies a slow, painful, bloody death by me, as vengeance for Ty," I take a large slurp of my Slurpee.

"I want Ryan's death to be beautiful too, but who knows what else could happen?"

"Okay, you know what? Let's takes vote tomorrow from all of our friends to decide whether we should stay or go,"

"Sounds good to me," He takes a sip of his blue raspberry Slurpee, he looks down at it and grins. "Remember when Ashley came to town and we all went to that movie and you got me a blue raspberry Slurpee and then I had that brain freeze in front of everyone?"

The good memory crosses my mind and I smile at the sound of Jerome's idiotic screaming that day.

"Yeah, I do," I say taking a sip of mine.

When everything was how it should be.

-:-:-

"Okay, we gathered you all today in my apartment because when me and Jerome hung out in town yesterday, we had to think about something," I say to everyone who is scattered across my living room and kitchen.

"Things have been getting pretty damn serious around here with shithead Ryan and his army, and we have been thinking about staying in LA, or leave to go to Florida or something. But we want your final decision,"

"To stay here in LA, face Ryan, and karma will bite all of us in the ass,"

"Or leave, and start a new life,"

Jerome steps up.

"Who votes to go and why?"

Alesa raises her hand.

"I vote to go because, all of this shit is too much for us to handle, it's been too much to handle. Someone is going to hurt, killed probably. If we move across the country, then Ryan wouldn't find us."

Louise raises her hand too.

"What she said."

"Any else agree with Alesa?"

Mark, Preston and Rob raise their hands.

Ashley keeps hers down.

5 agree to go.

"Who agrees to stay? And who would say why?"

Jason raises his hand.

"Because, we can't just run away from our problem like a little bitch. I want to watch this bastard bleed. And I like it here in LA, we just have to claim our tide."

Annie, Quentin, Jason and I raise our hands.

Ashley puts hers up too.

"Ash?" Jerome says. "You're staying?"

She gets up.

"Jason's right. I want to watch this bastard die to our hands, most importantly mine. I was the cause of this, and I want to end this."

Preston and Rob put their hands up.

So does Mark, Louise, and Alesa.

"Alright," I say and look down at Ashley. I kiss her forehead.

"We're staying."

YEET CHAPTER AT SCHOOL

-

So, I got a phone, (iPhone 6) and I like the fact that I can do random person stuff on my phone at school.

-

I also got a boyfriend, but we lasted for a week.

His mother forced him to break up with me last night because he's "too young to date"

I'm still taking it pretty hard.

(Me one year later)
YOU'RE TOO GOOD FOR RAINES. WAY TOO GOOD FOR HIM.
He's basically a sexual predator in 8th grade anyway.
And you find a more loyal, loving, trusting and cuter boyfriend later. And you guys last longer than 6 days ha
-

But, school is almost over and the one year anniversary for Lost in Desire is getting closer by the second. And I have decided to upload two chapter of this book and two chapters of Shatter Me on the day of the anniversary, so that way I could give you guys what you deserve and months of barely any updates, it may not seem like much, but it's what I can do.

-

So leave a vote if you enjoyed, comment your thoughts and leave a follow for more fan-fictions and chapter and all that good stuff!

-

Keep calm and read on!

-

~Nat 😕😚💕