Yours Truly Ryan

(Play until you reach the end of this chapter )

Chapter 7

Ashley's POV

"And then I passed out from losing blood," Alesa said, still having her eyes trained on the ground. Me and Mitch look at each other.

She lifts up her sleeve, where there is a long slash on her arm, like how how I see a little bit of the slashes on her legs.

"A tourist found me and took me to the hospital and I was let out a few hours ago," She finishes.

"I'm so sorry Alesa," I say.

"It's not your fault," Alesa says putting her head in her palms. "I might even lose Adam, just like how I lost my sanity,"

"We have all lost our sanity by now Alesa," Mitch chuckles. Me and Alesa shoot Mitch a glare.

"Too soon?" He asks cocking his head back. I turn back to Alesa.

"We can check on Adam tomorrow okay?" I say. Alesa nods her head sadly.

"Things are getting bloodier and bloodier as we go," Mitch says.

"Yeah, we can just barely go outside without worrying that Ryan will grab us in the blink of an eye,"

"You guys are just walking targets for them," Alesa says. Then her eyes light up. "We should get both of you a shadow!"

"A shadow?"

"A shadow! We can one of our friends to follow you around, and we could take shifts!"

"That's, not a bad idea. Nice thinking Alesa,"

"When does this shadowing start?"

"We'll start it tomorrow, we can plan who takes which shifts for who,"

"Why can't we shadow each other?" Mitch asks.

"Because, if you do so, you both will be taken so easily, and who knows what could happen to you both. Hell, with your luck, it'll be like last time,"

"True,"

"Being a cop pays off!" Alesa says throwing her arms in the air.

-:-:-

I put a spoonful of pudding in my mouth, looking at the clock. 3:01AM.

A figure walks past the window from the balcony. It took me a while to react to what I just saw.

I need to be more brave, I need more confidence about this.

I gently put my spoon down and tiptoe slowly to the door. My hand shakes as it reaches for the knob, my heart hammering in my chest.

I take a deep breath, look back and open the door. I turn back around ready to face the worst.

But there's no one there.

I exhale all of my air from my mouth, but I instantly notice something.

A note taped to the railing.

I grab the note, and go back inside.

I close the door behind me and lock it tight.

sit back down into my chair and read it. It has bad handwriting, but I can still read it. I have read Mitch and Jerome's after all.

"My dearest Ashley,"

Ryan again. Fucking hell.

"I know more about you know. I know which apartment you live in, (hopefully it's the right one) and I know about your old address, bra sizes, (Almost a D cup, I like it) where you shop, (even though it's obvious you shop at Victoria's Secret, I love your choices that you make when you go there. I bet you would look beyond sexy in every single one,"

(Okay, why the fuck did I put that paragraph?😂)

The thought of me being in all of the lingerie that I bought from there and showing it all off to Ryan by wearing it, started to cross my mind now. All of the bras with colored lace on them, and the tiny tiny underwear makes my fear of Ryan worse.

"Well, I would list all the things I found out about you on this letter, but this would be a hella long letter. I really hope that we can do that again sometime. Having sex I mean. It was so wonderful to feel you underneath me, I could do whatever I wanted with you, and I did do what I could, but I didn't do everything on my list, otherwise Mitch would get a heart attack and die there. I want to deal with him myself. And the fact that your body is better than every model that there is, every girlfriend I have ever had have never had a body like yours. I enjoyed it very very much. I'm sure you did too. I bet your experience with Mitch was horrible!"

I actually enjoyed it, thank you very much...

"But, then again, I'll tell you more things about you that I love when I get my hands on you again. It'll be very soon. And I'm getting too excited.

I'll see you again my sweet, sexy penguin.

Yours Truly,

Ryan."

I literally almost barfed in my mouth.

He's taking his feelings way too far.

And this time, I do believe he'll get his hands on me soon, and then I'll be his little toy again.

I hope not, but yet I know.

How am I going to tell Mitch? He is already working hard to protect me.

I don't want him to die over me.

Okay, literally.

No idea what the hell was wrong with my mind when I wrote that fucking letter 😂

Then again it's almost midnight and I'm pretty tired 😛

-
So guess what?

IT'S SPRING BREAK 🎉😄

(Yeets school stuff out the window and shoves self onto bed)

And that means, there could be some more updates on stoof and I might be going to

SIX FLAAAAAGSSSS

-

Now I now what you're thinking.

"Nat! Haven't you already been to Six Flags?"

Well, yes I have, (But this is the one that's 2 hours away from me) but, with the water pack inside it and the whole park altogether, Six Flags Fiesta Texas is 200 acres.

But Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington (About 3-6 hours away) has really good hotels next to it, a really delicious burger place next to it, and this Six Flags, does not have the waterpark. And it's 212 acres of rollercoasters. And this Six Flags, has rides that aren't at Fiesta Texas. And some of them, are really fun!

(Expect for ones like Titan, Texas Giant, Mr. Freeze etc which I am absolutely terrified of)

(Now it's time I stop boring you with my facts about my favorite theme park 😂)

But if you so happen to be there, (I'm most likely going this Wednesday - Thursday) try to find me and say hi!

(Me one year later)
Dork

-

So leave a vote if you enjoyed, comment your thoughts and leave a follow for more fan-fictions and chapter and all that good stuff!

-

Keep calm and read on!

-

~Nat 😂😛🎉💕