41 | Royal Rumble

Hamza

I heard that Aaliyah had been in Nigeria for the past two weeks. She didn't even care to contact me.

After what I heard I knew I had to find her. Who was the heartless monster that chose to damage her reputation with such a heinous act?

I almost cried when I got the news. I thought I'd gotten over her but I knew I hadn't when I flung my phone to the wall and that's something because I spent heavily to get it customized.

Years ago, I met a beautiful girl named Firdaus during Bilal's wedding. She looked way too young to be 20 but she was well learned and too matured for her age.

Her beauty was striking. It wasn't her eyes, nose or lips that attracted me. She was simply perfection. Her face was distracting. It was perfectly symmetrical and her complexion just complimented her smooth skin.

For that moment I was blinded by this queen's beauty. Everything died when she opened her mouth. She was too bold and direct.

Her words were slick, pretensious and suave, it'll make you linger. Who knows? She could even be a singer.

Her smooth lyrics made me shy.

'Let me warm your bed tonight.' She'd said.

Auzubillah!

I was confused and irritated. My Aaliyah wouldn't do this. I thought.

Women were known to be reserved creatures that took everything with a familiar approach but that woman was just different and it surprised me so much.

I mean, bold is beautiful but direct can be disgraceful sometimes.

After her, I never let myself to be open to another relationship again. I will wait for Aaliyah till she openly tells me she doesn't love me.

That's a promise!

"Salamu Alaykum." Bilal greeted.

I was helping him investigate.

"Wa Alaykumusalam Goofy."

"Do you know who did it?"

"No. All my search has proved futile."

"I'm so ashamed to say it." He sighed, "It was Abba!"

"What?!"

I lost it there.

"I'm so disappointed in him. Is he at home?"

"No. He went out yesterday and didn't come back. I don't even know what to tell my mother. She has been asking me if I've found out anything yet and I lied to her."

"I'll call you back. I have something to do."

I hastily end the call and went to my room to get a change of clothes before I made a visit to my new enemy that has siezed to be my brother from today!

I quickly grab my keys from the television stand and leave to Sadiq Zakari's  house. I know for a fact that he'd go there because that was his best friends house.

The gates were opened once the loud cacophonous sound of my horn was heard by the security men who were very much familiar with me.

"Oga Amza! Good afternoon sir." One of the security men named Abel said.

I caught a glimpse of Sadiq and Abba seated by patio eating chicken parts so I made beeline to their direction instead of initial plan of going into the house.

A teasing smile loomed over Sadiq's face while Abba's contorted into an enraged storm.

"Hamza! When did you come back?" Sadiq asked.