"Lena you are so beautiful" Jack says moving closer.

"Thank you"

Jack stops right in front of me, his eyes roam my body and I instantly know what he's thinking. I gently pull him towards me not caring about indecency. His lips ravage mine, in a rough kiss he backs me against the cold stone wall. I groan as Jack kisses my neck, his bulge pushing against my dress.

RAPE SCENE STOP READING HERE

His hand unzips my dress to reveal my cloth underneath, A feeling of vulnerability washes over me and suddenly this feels wrong. I gently try to push him off me but he stays on me.

"Jack" I say loudly.

He stops and looks up at me with mischief in his eyes, his firm hands still hold me in place.

"Please stop I'm not ready" I say desperate for him to get off me.

"Sorry baby but Lillian promised me full access to you and at least two heirs" Jack says smiling wickedly.

In a panic I push him as hard as I can, stunned he falls to the ground. Quickly I sprint to the door, Its locked, I pull and pull but it still doesn't budge. Desperate for an escape and with Jack still on the ground I rush to the window and jump. Just as my feet lift off the ground a strong arm wraps around me and I am pulled back violently.

"Lena, Lena, Lena that was a big mistake" Jack says in a dangerous tone.

He grips my small body and wrestles me onto the bed, with his bare hands he rips open my shirt and underwear. I yelp as he descends on my body, his hands grab my breasts roughly and squeeze them. I try my hardest to stop him from touching me to no avail, he pins my hands above my head and undoes his pants.

"Stop. Please stop!" I cry.

Jack rubs his hand on my pussy and lathers up his dick, as he spreads my legs I kick and squirm as a last resort. I manage to kick him in the balls but it only temporarily stops him.

"Bitch!" Jack groans and slaps me hard across the face.

He pins my arms once again, he spreads my legs and rubs my entrance with the tip of his dick.

"No please anything but this, Please! Stop!" I scream.

Jack smiles at me and thrust deep into my womb breaking my hymen in the process, I cry as the impact rocks my whole body. He moans loudly as my pussy tightens dramatically, I close my eyes and form fists with my hands to distract me from the pain.

"Lena Luthor you will be my bitch" Jack says thrusting into me again.

Another loud cry escapes my lips as I helplessly endure his thrusting, He continues until he climaxes with a loud groan. My body goes ridged as his disgusting sperm enters my womb, my body now red from his slapping stays tingling from pain.

"No" I whimper out.

Jack flips me over so my ass is in the air and smacks my ass hard. Tears stream down my face as he continues until my backside is bright red and sore. He laughs and plunges deep into me once again.

"You like this don't you! Huh? you love my cock don't you" Jack says pulling my hair so I arch.

My body writhes in pain as he twists me and fucks me forcefully. My pussy burns from his reckless fucking, blood pours onto the bed spread, he lets go of my hair and pushes down hard on my back.

"I hate you!" I scream.

"But your body doesn't does it?" I can feel his smirk as he thrusts deeper this time.

"It-" I start to speak but am cut off as Jack pulls out of me.

I lose control of my body for a moment, without thinking my ass backs up, reaching for more contact. I cry from the pain and the loss of disgusting pleasure. Jack jams three fingers in my pussy and thrusts them violently into my drenched pussy, I cry from the suddenness, My body acts on its own accord and I start to tense up.

Jack pulls his fingers out and rams his cock deep into my needy pussy, after four thrusts I am grabbing the sheets and cumming whilst Jack spurts more of his seed into me. I whimper as he pulls out of me and smacks my pussy. I crumple onto the bed as sperm leaks out of me, my body red from multiple hits, my pussy vibrates unwillingly, tears flow freely, I curl into a ball and pull the blanket over me.

"Thought you didn't like my cock? Too bad your pussy says otherwise" Jack says smugly as he pulls on his discarded pants.

As he reaches the door he turns around and says. "I'll be back to fuck you again in an hour so make sure your ready for me"

He closes the door and locks it, in that moment I feel weak, unwanted, discarded, disgusted that my body would betray me. I cry for a good 20 minutes before I fall asleep.

SAFE TO READ

I wake up and put on some clothes, I limp to the window and look below. The view is dark, stormy, pitiful. Shame ridden I step closer to the window, I hear footsteps near me and panic. I look below me again and see an opportunity. I jump and land in the castles moat/river. I hit the water and feel cold water surround my body, after being raped my body struggles to keep me afloat through the dangerous river current.

Kara's POV:

I ride my white stead through the forest and scout the road ahead, slowly I make my way to the river to have a swim, I approach and tie up my horse. I hum quietly as I walk along the river bank, thoughts of my mother weighing heavily on my mind.

I snap out of it when I hear heavy breathing, I silence myself instantly and draw my sword. I follow the sound upstream. I sneak past a tree to see a woman with dark hair and pale skin passed out on the river bank. I look around to see if it's some sort of trap but see no sort of foul play.

Quietly I walk up to the woman and brush the drenched hair out of her face, suddenly she sputers out water and sits up in panic. Only then do I notice her piercing emerald green eyes, she looks around in a frantic search. Her eyes land on mine and I recognize those eyes anywhere, shocked I reach out to touch her but she flinches. Hurt by her reaction I pull back and watch as she scrambles to get away from me.

"Lena" I whisper out.

She starts crying and stands up, Lena starts to run away from me. I sprint after her, wow she has changed so much since I last saw her. I finally catch up to her and tackle her to the ground, I pull her safely into my arms and hold her still. She breaks down in my arms and stops trying to run away, my heart yearns for her, seeing her in so much pain makes me feel horrible.

She slowly falls asleep in my arms, I hold her tight as I listen to her soft sobs and whimpers. I stand up and pull her onto my shoulder, I walk back to my horse and put Lena on the back of her. We quickly ride into town and up to the castle, I leave Lira at the stables and carry Lena up the steps bridal style.

"Mum!" I shout out.

My adopted Mother and Father run down the stairs to see what the commotion is about. Their eyes widen as they see Lena in my arms with bruises all over her.

"Kara what did you do?"

Hey guys so I hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry to make it so depressing. I am trying to update as often as possible so don't worry if i don't update for a while. Anyway love yall talk to you soon, Peace out! 😘✌