~ Chapter 78 ~ (A Fighting Chance)

Start from the beginning

The others looked at him as tears continue to fall on his face. "I'm feeling sorry for him, even though he is crying, it's not genuine at all." Kanae said in pity.

"There's not even a hint of sadness from his voice. All of it was just an act." Kanae said. Shinobu and Kanao agreed with Kanae while Inosuke is still looking at Doma weirdly.

Doma may be crying, but his voice... It was still plain. Not a single emotions is shown from his words. This made Kanae statement even more true.

"That's enough!" Kanao said loudly. Doma heard this and looked at all of them in wonder. "Hm?".

Tears is still flowing from his eyes, but he already is smiling in carefree manners. "You're right nee-san, it was all an act after all..." Shinobu said after seeing the demon's reaction.

"Let's go Inosuke!" Kanao said. Inosuke grunted in response. Kanao and Inosuke immediately went after the demon.

Kanae and Shinobu begin watching Doma's movement as they begin looking for an opening. They followed closely as Kanao and Inosuke continue their assault towards Doma who continue to dodge or block their attacks.

"Shinobu, you heard the crows right?" Kanae asked while her eyes is still eyeing the demon. "Yes, he did it. He actually did it..." Shinobu said with a small smile on her face.

"He's already one step ahead of us. We can't let him leave us too far behind, can we?" Kanae said with a small grin. Shinobu nodded as both of them waited for a perfect timing to enter the fight.

Kanao jumped from Doma's slash as she begin spinning around in the air. "Flower Breathing, Sixth Form : Whirling Peach" Kanao begin putting her body weight while spinning in the air and send a graceful slash.

Doma begin jumping back, evading Kanao's attack. Even so, Kanao didn't stop sending slashes even if all of them did not hit the target.

"Truly fascinating, you share the same breathing just like the flower girl." Doma said while still evading Kanao's assault.

Suddenly, Inosuke appeared behind Doma who still continue running away from Kanao. "You fell for it, fool! Beast Breathing, Fourth Fang : Slice 'n' Dice".

Inosuke begin sending multiple diagonal double slashes towards Doma from behind. "Hmm?" Doma responded in surprise.

Doma used his fans to block Inosuke's attack while he continue to evade Kanao who still didn't stop. However, it was a perfect chance...

"Insect Breathing, Dance Of The Centipede : Hundred-Legged Zigzag." Shinobu is sheer speed begin running in zig zag patterns while building a momentum. Without any second, she stabbed Doma between his eyes.

Doma was surprised as he didn't see this coming. Shinobu's attack didn't stop as she forced Doma crashing into the wall on his back with her blade still perched between the demon's eyes.

"Now, Everyone!" Shinobu yelled as Doma is open for attack. Kanae and Kanao rushed towards Doma from left and right as both of them aimed their blades on the demon's neck.

However, Doma still has his hands. He swinged his fans, creating a powerful wind. Kanae and Kanao were surprised and immediately jumped away to evade.

Shinobu on other hand, were hit by the ice dust since she was the closest. However, Shinobu managed to cover her mouth and nose to evade from inhaling the ice dust.

Shinobu is forced to back away as she pulled her blade out from the demon's head. She can feel the freezing cold wind on her skins as she shiver from the cold.