Chapter 15: Month 3

⚠️ Stalking, Rape Talk, Bad Intentions.⚠️ This chapter took a lot of editing and patience. Holy fuck.

It was painful to watch Izuku groan in pain from cramps and morning sickness, and yet, Izuku always got through it. It was incredible, admirable, and encouraging.

When the public found out Izuku was pregnant there wasn't any backlash. In fact, when Katsuki and Izuku would go on walks together, they'd be given flowers and cards, even baby clothes, but it was always by strangers.

It made people all around cheerful to know that Izuku was still managing to work and carry the baby. Katsuki wasn't keen on it, but izuku didn't give a shit whether Katsuki liked it or not. He was still a hero and had a responsibility.

??? POV:

Slowly he became more and more attractive. The thought of hurting him made me so happy. It was almost exciting.

I watch as people surrounded the couple yo hand them gifts and flowers. Sappy bullshit is all that. A waste of time.

I came to realise how Izuku was a workaholic, maybe I could use that to my advantage. I smiled and walked away from the group. Boss'd be happy to know that Izuku is so... determined.

____

Stretching, Izuku sat on Katsuki's lap whining softly," Kacchannn~~~ please make me something spicy" he said in his best baby voice.

You see, Katsuki was a softy when it came to Izuku, anything the boy wanted, he would get. It was always surprising to all his friends when they'd see him be so soft to Izuku.

No one knew how to react. Izuku bought out the best of everyone. It made the energy so positive, and everyone could smile.

Sometimes though, Izuku would get upset when Katsuki had to leave for work. It broke Katsuki to see Izuku so upset, but it made him so happy when he came home to his bunny bouncing around waiting for him.

Sometimes however, its best to stay home.

_____

It was 11pm, Late night patrol for Katsuki, and Izuku was left alone at home. He laid in bed peacefully watching his kdramas, when his phone.

Freaked out, Izuku decided to ignore the texts, but yet again, his phone rang