Chapter 26: His Little SpitFire

While holding Akiro, Katsuki squinted to get a better look at the character in front of him. It was strange, it was currently 1 AM and the only people that were at the hospital were some nurses and an elderly couple. So who the hell was that. Growling, Katsuki watched the distorted shadow move around the area. 

Akiro, oblivious of the eerie situation cooed again and nuzzled his father. Katsuki looked down at him and kissed his head," So cute..." he muttered while rocking his child. He looked up to where the shadow had been and sighed when he realised it had disappeared. Slowly, he made his way back to the room while humming. 

The shadow huffed and followed him grinning in content... Katsuki stopped midway and turned around setting off an explosion at it. While he was walking, he had put cotton buds into Akiro's ears to not hurt the baby with all the noise. Akiro giggled as he watched the shadow fly down the halls clapping happily. 

Ash, who was asleep just outside the room of Izuku, got up and walked to his owner," Ash... Enjoy yourself with that thing, I know you haven't fought someone in a while. Knock yourself out." Almost immediately, Ash bounded his way towards the shadow, using it as a chew toy, this only made Akiro laugh louder.

Katsuki kissed Akiro's head ever so gently, before making his way back to Izuku. Izuku was finally awake, he was watching quietly his show. He noticed Katsuki stood at the door," Kacchan... How are you?" Katsuki sat at the edge of the bed handing Akiro over to him," I'm alright baby, how are you feeling?"

Izuku smiled and cradled Akiro lovingly," Ah... A little numb. But I'll be okay... What's Ash doing..? I can hear him barking." Katsuki sighed," There's a shadow guy out there, he was circling me and Akiro, but I exposed him and let Ash have a treat." Akiro giggled. Izuku snickered and laid back," Alright then... Have you heard from Mina? She was due early." 

Katsuki nodded gently," Yes, she's in early labour. She'll call you once she's out." Izuku smiled and closed his eyes. Katsuki noticed his tiredness and kissed his head," Get some sleep baby. I'll be here when you wake up I promise." 

Izuku nodded again softly before slipping into a peaceful slumber.

Katsuki watched his lover and son fall asleep and chuckled.

- 5 Months Later -

Akiro was now five months old, even though he was still so young and yet he was babbling Hall the time and crawling everywhere. Wherever there was space, that boy was crawling all over. It took Ash, Katsuki and Izuku to get him back into his playroom safely. It was adorable, and Katsuki would always melt when they were out.

For example, that afternoon, Izuku, Katsuki, Ash and Akiro were walking through patrols. Akiro was currently pouting because he wasn't allowed sweets since they were on their way to lunch. He was currently being held by Katsuki. Akiro was pouting, his head on Katsuki's shoulder," Agoo..." 

Katsuki sighed," No, I know what you're thinking... I won't give you it." Akiro pouted, even more, his chubby cheeks rose slightly. He looked at Katsuki with wide eyes and puckered his lips. Katsuki couldn't help but look at him with pity," Fine... But only a bit." Slyly, Katsuki pulled out a bag of sweets and handed him some.

Akiro smiled in contempt and ate his sweets happily. Izuku didn't notice at all what was happening behind him and he was very much innocently walking to the restaurant.

After that, they all ate lunch and Akiro ate his sweets secretly until Izuku caught him chewing," Kacchan! What did I say about feeding Akiro sweets!" Katsuki scoffed and rolled his eyes softly," It's no big deal. I only gave him a little." Izuku glared at him before taking Akiro into his arms and continuing their walk home after they were done with lunch.

Katsuki of course, continued to feed the sweet treats to Akiro secretly while Izuku held him. 

______

As time went by, Akiro grew bigger, much like his father, he became a hothead. He didn't take anything from anyone but his mother and father. He also developed his quirk around this time.  He had bunny ears and a small puff tail. He also could make huge explosions and jump pretty high, a perfect combo of his mom and dad...

(If you haven't read the Christmas special I recommend you do.)