Chapter 10: Passionate About Love

The image got flagged. Whoever reported it: screw you. It wasn't even showing anything apart from his chest.

Izuku and Katsuki walked to the guest room with Izuku a flustered mess and Katsuki a horny freak, they both didn't know how to tell each other about it. That feeling in their chests when they got close, that butterfly type shit when they teased each other.

Katsuki looked at Izuku with a smile, " I'm not good with words Deku. But I'll tell you this. I like you, and I think I've liked you since you first came into our school".

Izuku blushed even more and looked up at the taller male smiling, " and I like you too... A-a lot actually..." Fuck it he's too cute. Katsuki pinned Izuku down on the bed gently and began to litter his neck with sweet kisses, "let me show you what real love is Izuku~ let me make you mine~"

The offer made Izuku want to cry in happiness. He knew full well that his Kacchan was not Shoto and trusted Katsuki wihh his life. He nodded softly and Katsuki smiled trailing his kisses down to his chest. Pulling off his shirt he noticed the two buds on the smaller males chest were pierced.

He smirked and looked at Izuku with a teasing look," Dirty bunny~ when did you get these pierced? ~" Izuku blushed at the name and bit his lip, " a few months ago with Miruko." Katsuki chuckled and passdx his tongue against the soft bud.

Izuku quivered from the pleasure. No one had showed him so much love. No one had ever noticed his body like Katsuki Bakugo did. Or make it tingle the it was tingling in that moment.

Katsuki continued his journey down Izuku's body and pulled up the skirt gently. All his actions were warm and loving, it proved that much more to Izuku that Katsuki wouldn't hurt him or do anything he wasn't comfortable with.

Katsuki smiled when he came across the pink laced panties, if Izuku loved these and girly things that much, then Katsuki would get everything out there for him, just to see his smile. (And remember, Izu is a bunny hybrid omega, so he have V)

Katsuki's first place to show love was Izuku's clit. He rubbed it with so much love and passion, and he kissed Izuku's thighs everytime Izuku moaned. It also became apparent that his bunny loved praise, and being praised made him moan a little louder.

So he'd always whisper sweet praise while rubbing Izuku.

"Such a beautiful bunny~ doing so well for me~"

"Good boy~ So obedient and lovely~"

It left Izuku with shaking legs and a moaning mess and Katsuki absolutely loved it. Once Izuku came form jsut the rubs, Katsuki took it a step further, slowly and gently opening Izuku's folds he thrusted his fingers into Izuku's love spot and moved them slow and steady.

While doing so, he kissed Izuku deeply. All Izuku could do was lay pretty for his Kacchan, and kiss back. Katsuki trusted faster and Izuku let out a moan that was a little louder.

Katsuki grinned and added a third finger," Good baby~ Taking me all~ rock your hips a little~~ help me find your love button~"

Izuku obeyed and rocked his hips slowly. When Katsuki pressed against a certain angle on his walls Izuku nearly shrieked in pleasure. He had found it, the button that sent his baby to overdrive.

Smiling Katsuki pulled his fingers out and slowly entered himself into Izuku, he was careful and slow, to make sure a Izuku didn't break. He started thrusting and Izuku moaned loudly," Ah~ Feels good...~"

Katsuki smiled and rubbed his waist. He himself was feeling good and finally being able to show Izuku what true live was. Izuku's moaning interrupted his thoughts, so he went back to focusing on the bunny in his arms, his bunny..

By the time they were done Izuku was out, he was happy and clinged to Katsuki like a baby. Katsuki was very cautious. He knew about Izuku's womb so he was careful not to fertilise it or do anything of the sort.

They explored each other, learnt what they liked and didn't like. They became even closer. Katsuki even asked if Izuku would date him, and Izuku couldn't help but cry in happiness while he was being pounded on.

Katsuki looked at the time and sighed. He got up and changed, along with changing Izuku too. He picked his bunny up and walked out of the Jiro household. Yes, he changed the sheets, opened a window and put some air freshener to pull out the smell of sex from the room.

He walked to his own house still holding Izuku close, a smile on his face and his cheeks flushed.

(Do you guys want me to skip to grad, or do you want a plot twist. Tell me in the comments!😉)

Izuku woke up next to a sleeping Kacchan. His sleeping Kacchan. He giggled and sat up slowly, but immediately went back down feeling his ass sore and lower back aching. He whined softly and looked at Katsuki sleeping.

He closed his eyes and fell asleep again, holding Katsuki like a baby again," Mgh... Love you Kacchan.." he slurred tiredly, before falling asleep completely and snoring softly again.