Chapter 17: Month 5 Pt. 1

⚠️Trigger warning, home invasion⚠️

Once it came to knowledge that the door Katsuki was sure he had locked before leaving the house with Izuku was open, he scowled and went in to check the damage.

The whole house was upside down. Everything was broken and in ruins. The corridor was covered in glass and knife slashes against the walls. It was horrible.

"K-Kacchan.."

Turning iver to Izuku, Katsuki's expression softened,"What is it bun"

There was a note in his hand, small and like a business card.

𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑚𝑒, 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦, 𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒. 𝑅𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜, 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢.

-𝑈𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛

Izuku's breath staggered. It was terrifying him. Not only did this person want info on their child, they wanted the papers with all the details.

Luckily, Inko and Miruko took the papers after finding out what had happened and they separated them before hiding them in their houses.

Katsuki sighed," Its okay Izuku, He won't hurt you, he knows he can't. We don't need to worry about this house we can buy a new one, and I'm also going to buy you a new phone."

Izuku nodded and hid his face in his lovers chest. This was too much, whoever it was that kept terrorising them was causing a lot of stress and problems.

The house phone rang causing Izuku to flinch, but Katsuki already reached out for it.

" hello?"

....

"Yes thats me"

.......

"Oh really? That's amazing"

......

"Tch, I fucking knew it."

....

"Thanks. Goodbye."

He hung up the phone and Izuku looked at him curiously," Whats the matter?"

Katsuki's eyes filled with tears as he smiled looking down at him," Its a boy bun. We're having a baby boy.."

Izuku's eyes widen and Katsuki held him close kissing his head," I'll make sure to keep you both safe. I'm also telling the agency to help track the number from your phone.. I promise you.."

With that, the two left the house going to a hotel and eating their katsudon peacefully

____

Of course, when the other pros were informed about the incidents they got straight to investigating. Unfortunately, Red Riot and Alien Queen had both left for America again so they weren't there to say goodbye.

Although Katsuki wasn't going to admit it, he knew he would miss Eijiro a lot more than the others. After all, the two had been childhood friends, born in the same hospital and grew up together.

Izuku was also upset, the first person to let him was Mina and now she had to leave for private missions in America. But, he would stay strong! He had the rest of his friends by his side and he was grateful for it.

As the investigation pursued they came to a realisation, none of them knew a villain whod go through such lengths to see Izuku. Reminder, Izuku joined on the fourth year of UA, none of the villains knew anything about him until AFTER Toga and Katsuki fought.

Dabi was out of the question, he was serving time in Tartarus; Compress was in the hospital, Shigaraki was nowhere to be found with Kurogiri...

Tomura. Was he the one behind it all? Was that possible? Was he truly in Tokyo again? Only one way to find out. Momo came into the conference room," Izuku... We need you to do us a task.."