24. Waking Up In Your Bed

Start from the beginning

"Yeah...I just woke up...in a random bed and...I thought..." I said calming down.

He gave me an understanding look and moved his hand to my back, rubbing it in a circular motion.

I wasn't used to his affection and I moved away in confusion.

"Sorry... I should have thought of that." He winced, realizing his mistake.

I placed my hand on his bare arm and felt his bicep flex.

"What happened last night?" I said nervously. I needed answers now. My brows furrowed in fear.

He gave me a small smile and I felt my heart pounding in my chest.

"Did we-" I said fearfully. Gosh...I couldn't even finish that sentence.

I couldn't be his friend now if we did. That's so embarrassing.

His eyes went wide and he laughed. "No, no. You were drunk and we came here after the club. I figured I could just let you sleep here instead of carrying you home."

"Everyone else went home. Casey was pretty wasted so Ben took her home and Gen and Sean left early."

I looked down at the sweatshirt I was wearing. "How did I get into these clothes?" I looked back up at him and asked nervously, "Did you put them on me?"

He shook his head earnestly. "No, you insisted that you didn't need help when I gave you my spare clothes. It was actually kind of funny seeing you fight trying to put them on." He rubbed the back of his neck, a half smile on his lips.

"I slept on the floor and kept watch to make sure you didn't choke on your own vomit."

I sighed in relief and let out a small laugh.

"Thank you," I whispered.

The sunlight peered in through the window and shined on his bare skin.

I looked down at his chest and peered at the little moles on his skin

"What?"

I reached my hand out and traced over his tattoos with my fingers tips. His eyes watched my fingers move back and worth.

"I haven't seen all of your tattoos." I pulled my hand away and he showed me the three he had on his inner bicep.

I traced my fingers over each of them and felt the soft little hairs on his skin.

I pulled my hands away once I felt that weird feeling in my stomach again. Did I want to throw up or was it something else?

"Breakfast?" He asked. "I have an Advil for the hangover."

"I need to brush first."

"Bathroom is over there." He said pointing to the door at the opposite end of the room. "There's a spare toothbrush under the sink."