Rule One- The Look

Rule Number One- The Look

A.K.A. Looking sexy, dressing sexy, being sexy

Shake what your mama gave you. Look your best at all times. Don't overdo it, and look happy and natural. Smiling is your best asset. Be flirtatious in your expression. Don't ogle him, but a simple "I think you're sexy" glance can be a miracle. Wear clothes that show off your best features, whether that's your arms, legs or eyes.

If you feel good, you look good.

I saunter into school, Sandbay Falls, alone, without the protective circle of my friends, known as the It Girls, or the Perfects. Some people go as far as calling us the Aryans, or the Scions. That was all rubbish. We didn't all have blonde hair and blue eyes, and we certainly aren't descended from the gods. What we are though, is extremely rich and even if I say so myself, and very beautiful. That's enough about us. We're focussing on me.

I'm about five foot six, brown hair, brown eyes, and tanned skin. I'm not particularly beautiful compared to some of my friends, especially Celeste Lisle, supermodel, but I like to think I exude an air of unique confidence. Crushing boys’ hearts under your exquisite heels tends to give the effect of being a hot mess.

Anyway, I came in alone because I want to catch the eye of Jason Sheridan, senior. There's no way I can do that in the middle of a crowd.

I'm wearing a figure hugging black tank top, and denim shorts that make my legs look like they go on forever. Black heels complete the look, and I'm happy with what I see in the mirror. I spot him, leaning on his car, waiting for the arrival of my friends. All the boys want them, not many get them.

I suppose I should introduce Jason. If I'm an It Girl, he's an It Boy. He's part of the group of boys who are the biggest players in the whole state of California, induced by devastatingly good looks, suave charm, and their money. We go to a rich school- most people are millionaires at the very least. Yup. Welcome to Sandbay Falls, the most clichéd school in the world. Jason has blonde hair, and brown eyes, with a cute smile. One might describe it as impish, or mischievous. Some boys with that smile get marked as troublemakers, but Jason is marked as handsome, which he is. His jaw line needs a little work, I think to myself.

Pushing my sunglasses up, I wink at him, giving him a flirtatious look and immediately he stares, half grinning at me. I sway into school, and smirk.

Rule One wins again.

Okay, this our first story EVER, and it is a super short story so there is no character development. This is one of Liese's stories, by the way. Anyway, we dedicated this story to storyspinner, because we're pretty sure we stole the school name "Sandbay" off her, but we're not sure. Thanks for reading!

EDIT

This story is very clichéd. All my stories are clichéd, but I try to make them slightlyorgiginal, or put a new spin on them. But if there's a part which is really TOO clichéd for words, tell me, and I'll try to re write it! We've uploaded a photo of Jason and Hazel. If you click on them, they look better because for some reason Wattpad has squashed them. Thank you!