Chapter 18. Last Forever

Start from the beginning

"F-Fuck... Draco." I could barely mutter the words as he curled his fingers. "Don't stop... please."

After hearing my words a moan escaped his lips, sending vibrations through my body. He worked with his mouth while simultaneously adding yet another finger, causing me to grip the bed sheets. My toes curled from the intense stimulation, unable to handle it all.

"Draco... I can't. You're going to make me come." I cried out, throwing my head back.

"Fuck... you're so hot like this you know that?" He lifted his head to meet my eyes. His hand sped up, curling inside me to hit all the best spots. "Come for me."

The faster he moved, the harder it was to hold back. The combination of his words and actions made me ten times more sensitive. Chills fell down my whole body.

Suddenly I released myself, pulling the bed sheets harshly. Moans escaped my lips, panting from the buildup. Draco slowed his pace, bringing me down from my climax.

"You're incredible." Draco cleaned his hands, followed by the mess on the bed. "I love you. So much."

He dove his lips into mine, towering over me on the bed. I barely began to calm down until I felt his growing erection between my hips. My intense pleasure must've triggered his arousal, making me eager to please.

"Get on the bed, Draco." I broke the kiss, staring dead in his eyes. "I want to make you feel just as good."

Taken back by my demand, a smirk crept upon his face. As Draco fell on his back, I made sure to give him the best possible pleasure.

Afterwards, we laid in each other's arms. I rested my head on his chest, listening to the steady beat of his heart. Everything was peaceful, the sound of birds flowing through the window.

"Draco?"

"Yes, darling?" He replied.

"About what you said earlier, how you could do this every morning. Waking up next to me." I was nervous, "do you mean it?"

"Every part of it."

"Do you think we can? One day, I mean." I lifted my head to meet his gaze, only to find him staring right at me. His small smile sent me red.

"I only hope so. If only it were that easy, Neveah." He caressed my cheek in his hand. "Maybe one day..."

I sensed the hesitance in his voice, but I'd rather imagine than determine the outcome. I rest my head beside him, turning on my side to keep eye contact. His messy hair still fell on his face.

"What do you imagine?" I smiled, "our life together?"

"A cozy home, far away from anything else." He beamed at the thought. "Plenty of bedrooms for our family. Oh, and you'd have your garden, and a piano in the main room. That way we can teach our kids to play."

"Our kids?" I blushed with a large smile.

"Well- that's not...hypothetically." He stuttered. "Only if you wanted to of course." His face was bright red.

"I want three," I interrupted, "maybe four. That way the house is always full, filled with laughter and smiles. They won't grow up by themselves."

A large smile beamed across his face, a look of pure joy.

"Four. I like that, no one will ever feel lonely, or left out." He insisted. "They'll be the most talented children, wizards or not. They'll have a choice whether they want to, okay?"

In his face I could see hope. Hope that his kids won't have to go through the same experience we had. He wanted to be the best father he could be, and I knew it.