31. "Lying is a sin"

Start from the beginning

I couldn't help but laugh but quickly covered my mouth to muffle the noises. "Me? Scared of Halloween? I've seen this movie millions of times."

"Right," Gael said in a low breath. "Lying is a sin, you know?"

I took my eyes off the movie and quickly glanced at him. He seemed comfortable with his arm resting on the bridge of the couch. "Then I'm sure you've done plenty of that in your lifetime." I said to him. 

"You judging again, Cassie?" He asked as I stared into his eyes. I was, and it wasn't intentional. It was wrong because not once has Gael judged me for all the things I've told him, and yet to my knowledge, he hasn't looked at me differently.

Gael ran his fingers down my wrist and slowly rose his eyes to my face. The space around us was quiet except for the screams from those being butchered in the movie. Not sexy at all.

I mouthed my apology, gulping loud enough for him to hear. As his fingers roamed higher, now on my hip, roughing up the hem of my shirt, I said, "What are you doing?"

Gael cockily wet his lip and faintly laughed. "I don't think you invited me to watch a movie. Did you?" Once he got through to my shirt, he circled his finger on my side in the same spot without breaking eye contact. My heart started to beat uncomfortably fast. I was too focused on the feel of his hands on my bare skin, warming up the spot he touched. I anxiously moisturized my lips, watching his hungry gaze fixate on my mouth.

I sucked in a large breath, wanting to speak but got stuck. I grit my teeth and slowly shook my head. "No, I didn't."

"Thought so," He said as he knew. I'm sure he did. Catching me off guard, Gael reached for my hips, pleased that I didn't oppose. Within seconds, he turned his body enough for me to straddle his lap. He leaned in the arm of the couch with his hands digging into my hips.

Once I positioned myself on his lap, I placed both my hands on his shoulder, not denying the tension we shared. I know that he's hesitant with me because I'm all over the place, not knowing what I want, but at the same time, I do. I always assume control of things; that's how I am.

I slowly leaned forward and tilted my head for access to his neck. I felt him twitch underneath me as I placed heated kisses, which turned into licks along his throat. His hands ran up my ass as I sucked his earlobe through my teeth.

Between kisses near the corner of his lips, I said, "I thought it was sexy how you handled the situation at the park earlier."

Gael moved my hair out the way and roughly cupped the back of my neck. "I think it's sexy how you are with her." He throatily whispered.

As soon as he said that, he yanked me closer to him, closing the space between our chests while I closed my eyes. He pulled me into a kiss, controlling my lips as mine dragged along his. By the fast pace of the kiss, slow was out of the picture.

I couldn't get over how soft his lips were and how perfectly they aligned with mine. It was electric and fiery, making me forget about whatever was on my mind. And he smelled sooooooo good. 

The kiss was wild, and our hands were viciously touching and grabbing anything visible. I slightly parted my lips, inviting Gael's tongue into my mouth. It was like we both fought for power over the kiss, dominating each other. The light stubble of his beard scratched my cheek as my fingers landed on the nape of his neck.

With his hands still on my hips, Gael rocked my body, making me grind on top of him. When I took over, the friction from us moving together made the aching between my legs intolerable.

 When I took over, the friction from us moving together made the aching between my legs intolerable