fifteen

season one episode one & one ; rising . . .

part fifteen . . .

wraith planet . . .

corridor . . .

John and Zach stop for a brief moment, getting their bearings, before continuing.

dining room . . .

The Wraith Queen's hand was flat on Sumner's chest, palm against his heart. Sumner's head rocked as he continued to scream in pain. His face looked sunken and aged, like he was a malnourished eighty years old instead of forty.

"Where is this new feeding ground?" The Queen asked.

"I won't." Sumner still refused.

John and Zach lower themselves to the ground and belly crawl from a side corridor, finding a spot where they can look into the dining room from one of the skylight windows overhead. The Queen has her back to them, but they can see Colonel Sumner. The Queen has her hand on his chest and she appears to be literally sucking the life out of him. Zach and John exchange a quick glance, then put two rounds in the Queen's back and then took out a few of the drone soldiers milling about the room. The Queen hissed in rage and she seemed to double her efforts, digging her nails into the Colonel's chest and he started to age even faster, which appeared to heal the Queen rather quickly. Zach took the other guard down while John stared at Sumner's nearly skeletal appearance and he makes eye contact with John. Zach watched as Sumner nodded once, then John raised his rifle, shifted his aim from the Queen's head to Sumner's chest and put's a round in his chest. It pierced through the Queen's hand and Sumner falls, dead. The Queen stared at her hand, annoyed, then both Zach and John are hit from behind and stunned.

"Bring them."

dining room . . .

One of the warriors pinned John by his throat, digging in on either side of his trachea and he let out a choked noise. Zach, being held by two more warriors, struggled in their hold but unable to break free, feeling the stunner shoved hard into his back.

"How's the hand feeling?" John asked, voice strained. John and Zach watch in muted horror as the bullet hole healed quickly, like it never happened. She flexed her hand, smirking.

"Much better." She grinned.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Zach snarked, jerking. The warrior tightened his hold on Zach's arms and he winced, knowing he was going to bruise. The Queen spotted the life signs detector sticking out of John's vest and grabbed it, holding it up.

How did this come to you?" She asked.

"I don't remember." John lied. She snarled, knowing he was lying and just then, Aiden entered, shooting both her and the guard. John rolled out from under her and off the table and Zach lashed out, taking the first Wraith with the knife he kept hidden in his sleeve down then shooting them both without hesitation as John keyed his radio. "Light it up."

outside . . .