twelve

season one episode one & two ; rising . . .

part twelve . . .

stargate operations . . .

lost city of atlantis . . .

lantea . . .

the pegasus galaxy . . .

"I'm dialling an address," Peter called frantically.

"No, wait," Elizabeth shouted from the gateroom.

"She's right," Rodney said loudly, watching his laptop screen. Around them, the water moved downwards past the windows as the City rose from the bottom of the ocean.

"We're moving!" John realised. The city breaks through the surface of the ocean. Daylight streams through the windows as the city continues to reach for the sky. Everyone looks on in wonder at the light around them. Systems again turn on. Robert scrambled to his feet the second the City stopped shaking, looking frantically for Carson.

"Doctor Beckett!" He shouted. Said doctor poked his head up from behind a console in the control room, swearing when he saw the condition of Evan and Jay.

"Don't touch 'em!" Carson ordered. He hit the floor beside the couple, ignoring the sharp pain in his knees from the impact. A quick assessment told Carson that both officers were completely unconscious. Elizabeth had pushed the Athosians back from them with the help of the marines who all watched with concern for the two Earthers that were soul-bonded to their leader, but she watched over them carefully. "Bring the gurneys. Nobody touches them besides myself, Sergeant Stackhouse and Sergeant Markham." Glad that Robert and Jamie had worked closely with Evan and Jay the last few months, Robert, Jamie and Carson managed to get Jay and Evan onto the gurneys quickly and they made quick work of getting to the infirmary.

atlantis control room...

"People, listen up. No one gets to sit down until they clear two pieces of equipment off this deck. Now, let's go." Lieutenant Ford ordered.

"The last Zero-Point Module is depleted, but limited power has returned now that our own generators aren't going to hold back an ocean. Life support systems are working, but the planet's atmosphere is breathable, well, notwithstanding the inevitable allergens." Rodney informed everyone gathered there.

"So now could our Naquadah generator supply enough power to the shield for defensive purposes?" Elizabeth asked hopefully.

"Not even close." Rodney shook his head. He'd have liked to get a second opinion from Jay or Evan, but that wasn't happening anytime soon.

"On the surface without a shield? We're target practice." John's hands were shaking and his face hadn't regained any colour. If anything he was getting worse. Elizabeth frowned because she didn't know his soulmate had been taken along with Jay and Evan's, having been too busy berating Jay for bringing the Athosian's to Atlantis.

"I'm acutely aware of that, Major, but thank you for reinforcing it," Rodney said sarcastically.

"When can you tell me where the Wraith took Colonel Sumner and the others?" John asked Rodney, who scoffed.