Chapter 30: "Don't Break..." [Part 2]

Comenzar desde el principio

The three only continued to run in desperation, the behemoth closing the distance all to quickly. Unbeknownst to two of the companions, a familiar doctor was having thoughts...Suicidal...idiotic...BDSM invoking thoughts.

Y/N: "NEO, ON THE COUNT OF THREE, USE YOUR MIRROR HACKS MODE ON YOURSELF!"

Neo looked at her love interest in confusion...until it clicked in her mind. Shaking her head, she silently protested.

Y/N: "DON'T WORRY ABOUT US, JUST GO GET A BULLHEAD WITH BLITZKRIEG SPEED AND HELP OUT MY SIMPS!"

Roman glanced at the Doctor in desperation.

Roman:"WAIT WAIT WAIT...WHAT ABOUT ME? I COULD HAVE A SEMBLANCE TOO YA KNOW!"

Y/N: "WELL? DO YA? WHAT IS IT?"

Roman: "IT'S CALLED...."Being the best damn villain in this show" OKAY, SO MAYBE I DON'T HAVE ONE, I JUST DONT WANNA BE DIDDLED AND USED AS A DRAGONS CUM SOC-...!!!!!!"

Neo and Y/N glared at the crime Lord menacingly. Reluctantly, Y/N began to count down...for it could be his last time to do so....pft, nah.

Y/N: "ONE..."

Neo debates internally over what to do...she didnt want to leave the two to their fate...they meant to much to her.

Y/N: "TWO...."

Glancing in the corner of her eye...she saw Roman and Y/N nodding approvingly at her. Not with fear...but with conviction and hope....hope that she would go on and live her best life...even if that meant the two men wouldn't be able to regroup with her in thus lifetime.

Y/N: "ONEEEE!"

Neo took a deep breathe, activating her semblance. However, before she could fully form and prinect herself elsewhere, she felt a body slam into her. Already mid-use, she couldn't revert her action and instead chose to instead glance at where the two men stood. Whilst she did so, a familiar voice rang out...

"It truly has been a pleasure..."

Before she and the other man crystallized...she laid her eyes on the other party member. It had suddenly "clicked" in her mind....He had shoved another into Neo at the last moment so two of them could escape.

Standing in all his Pestilence hating riddled glory, was Y/N himself. As Neo and Roman began to shatter, Y/N gave the duo a series of words to comfort her the best he could. Neo gave Y/N a pleading look, as if she was begging him not to go through with whatever plan he seemingly pulled out of his ass.

Y/N: "...To be your Plague Doctor."

Neo's face softened. The words simply melted her heart...in a much gloomy yet oddly touching tone. Not skipping a beat, the duo reappeared roughly ten miles closer to Vale....

The duo now sat in a familiar patch of forestry...the emerald forest,to be more exact. Falling to her knee's, Neo silently broke down in tears. Meanwhile however, Roman made a "tch" sound as he readjusted his leather gloves. This action did nothing to calm the Mary Poppins inspired girl. Though no audible sobbing could be heard, the sharp inhales of breath and smeared eyeliner was more then enough to get her sonnet of sadness and sorrow "told".