Chapter 5

Rihanna's POV

I was ashamed that I let him get to me so easily. I drove to Burger King and waited in the drive through then started thinking how I let him walk over me as if I'm some random slut. I liked it tho , I didn't hesitate to have sex with him. There was a little ache between my legs but the thought of what happened earlier turned me on again.

No this has to stop

I ordered my food and drove home. During the elevator ride I had to squeeze my legs shut to relieve the throbbing. When I walked out the elevator I saw Wally. He was my neighbor who pleasured me on multiple occasions and it was nothing more.

" Wally" I shouted he stopped what he was doing and turned to me with a grin on his face.

" What's up Rihanna" he pulled me in for a hug.

" Nothing much, how's everything going?" I was still deciphering if I should let him fuck me tonight or leave that for a next day.

" It's the usual, although I am a bit hungry" he bit his lip and looked at me with lust.

" So am I" I grabbed his hand and closed the door of my apartment.

Mature Content⚠️

He pushed me against the door and slowly massaged our lips together. I unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the floor. He had a well defined six pack with a dragon tattoo on his chest.

Sexy

He took my blouse off and pulled my skirt down. I carried him to the couch and straddled him grinding my hips against his and I felt his hard member against my throbbing cunt.

He unhook my bra and gave my boobs a squeeze before leaning into one nipple and taking it in his mouth. My lips parted and a moan left my throat I tried unbuttoning his pants but he pushed my hand away.

" Your a little bit too eager" he said then pushed my soaked panties aside and slowly rubbed my clit.

" Please Wally" I whimpered. He unbuttoned his belt and slid his pants down to his ankles, which wasn't easy because I sat on top of him.

He slid a finger inside of me and let me tell you it didn't feel quite comfortable. Wally didn't do fingering very well and it was something I don't want to bring up in the middle of sex so I just moaned.

"Fuck me Wally" He lifted my hips slightly and I sat down on his dick then started bouncing up and down. He was a good nine inches and it felt good because he always hit my g-spot. I felt myself nearing so I rode him faster until I came, he wasn't finished tho so he layed me flat on my stomach and I arched my back in the air. He plunged inside of me and I let out a loud moan after a few more strokes I felt him cum inside of me.

End of Mature Content

He layed back on the couch breathless and I felt the ache in between my leg increased.

"I'm moving" he told me.

Great