Chapter 20

Rihanna's POV

Lunch was over 45 minutes ago and still no sign of Brandon. We have a meeting with the Russian Oil Company in the next five minutes and he's still not here.

" Richard have you heard from him?" The elevator binged and we turned around and saw him with a little boy in his hand.

" Where have you been? And whose child is this?" He looked even more tired than before and wasn't up for any conversation but we had a huge meeting right now.

" Cancel the meeting" he shrugged.

" We can't cancel this meeting Brandon, this is our final opportunity " I tried to reason with him.

"I DONT CARE !" He shouted and I jumped back in fright.

" How about you go take over the fucking company yourself" he pulled the little boy by his arm and went back down the stairs.

I felt embarrassed

I wanted to cry so bad but I toughed it out and went to the meeting on my own.

Brandon's POV

I drove back home thinking about everything

Did Greta had another child before we met?

Why was this my first time seeing him?

Who is the father?

Isn't she pregnant again?

" Ouu pweedy house" he exclaimed, I parked outside the house and went inside and saw her walking around crying while some reality TV show was on and chips all over the floor.

" We need to talk" I turned the TV off and she looked at the little boy in shock.

" Kaden Thank God your okay" Shit I didn't even ask the kid his name.

" Hi mommy" he went towards her and she hugged him.

" I need an explanation now Greta!" I shouted soon Tamara came running down the stairs with a worried look.

" What's going on?" She looked between me and Greta when she saw Kaden.

" Hey sweetheart , let's go get you some cookies" she carried him to the kitchen so we could talk privately.

" I don't want to hear anymore lies Greta " she hung her head down low.

" I used to work at the club and one night I got too drunk and I had sex with a guy. I found out I was pregnant, I couldn't afford to look after a baby so I gave him to my mother " she sniffled.

" Why didn't you try to get him back? You had me to help you Greta.... Even Fabian "

" Fabian doesn't want anything to do with his own child , do you think he's going to want one who doesn't belong to him?"

" I can't help you Greta" it was hard to say but she made her own mistakes I wasn't there to help.

" What should I do huh Brandon ? I have nobody else" she cried.

" What do you want me to do? Take you back after all those things you have done to me? I was in love with you... I wanted to marry you Greta"

" But we still can get married Brandon,I'll change" I was so confused, I decided it was best to take a drive.