Lighting The Fire

Start from the beginning

The bandits get cautious and keep their weapons trained on them.

Dante:"I can already tell, looks like this is going to be one hell of a party!"

He then teleports to Shay and kicks him off which sent him flying to the air as the bandits gasp.

Shay:"Alright...get 'em!"

(Play DMC 3 OST- Taste The Blood)

Dante and Yang cracked their knuckles as the bandits charged at them. A bandit charged at Yang but she manages to swipe him off his feet and knocks him out. Another bandit swung his blade at her but Dante intervenes.

Dante:"Royal Guard!"

The bandit's attack was blocked as Dante then switches his style.

Dante:"Sword Master!"

Dante then unleashes a powerful that sends the bandit mid-air. The bandits fired their guns at them and Dante manages to defend himself and Yang using Royal Guard.

Dante:"Trickster!"

The bandits charge to attack them but Dante and Yang manages to send them back with a few kicks. Another bandit throws a punch but Yang dodges and sends her back with a punch while Dante punches and kicks a few bandits away. Shay tries to attack Dante but he grabs his wrist and stomps at his feet before kicking him off.

More bandits circles around them and they charged at Dante and Yang.

Dante:"Sword Master!"

The Half-Grimm then slams his fist into the ground and unleashes a shockwave that sends the bandits back. Shay then shoots at him but Dante once again catches the bullet with his teeth before spitting it out.

Shay widens his eyes as he tries to reload his gun. Dante and Yang smirked at each other before surging forward and both of the gave a punch at Shay's face, defeating him and causing him to lose another tooth as he sprawled to the ground roughly.

(end theme)

Dante unequips Gilgamesh as he and Yang walk back to Cavaliere as Shay coughs as he struggles to get up.

Shay:"Who are you two? It doesn't matter. When Raven finds out what you did, you're dead!"

Yang:"Possibly. But I doubt it. I am her daughter, after all."

Shay widened his eyes in shock.

Shay:"I'm dead."

He then falls to the ground. Meanwhile back in Mistral, (Y/N) is in the backyard, sitting in seiza while closing his eyes. It was peaceful for a moment until he senses something. Ruby yells out a scream as she slices Crescent Rose down at him but was sent back by Yamato's scabbard.

(Y/N) took a deep breath before he unsheathes Yamato as Ren, Nora , and Pyrrha came in and charged at him. (Y/N) smirks as he then clashed his weapon with theirs. Ruby and NPR slashes their weapons but he swiftly dodges their attacks before (Y/N) slashes at an area before him with tremendous speed, drawing Ruby and NPR towards him

The Half-Grimm smirked as he then dashes forward,  relentlessly slashing at Ruby and NPR which sent them back. They get up and they once again charged at him. After a few attacks and parries,(Y/N) then summons a barrier  of countless swords which surrounds and protects him, forcing Ruby and NPR to back away.