"The point is you still got this hoe saved as 'bae nem 'and u excited as fuck that she texted you . What about you being over her Von ? " she questions .

"I lied okay Misharron" he mocks her saying her real name . She stale faces him then a smirk covers her face .

"Well good luck making that work again " she mumbles and he furrows his eyebrows.

"Why you say that ? "

"Cause I called her and told her you was done and I'm your main bitch that you would never leave " she lies and his blood starts to boil .

"Why the fuck would you even say that cap ass shit ?! " he asks getting mad then he stops to chuckle . "You know what I'm not even tripping , ain't no way in hell she believing I'm really wit you " he says . Her feeling gets torn apart and she shakes her head at his rude comments .

She loves Von and believes he's her soulmate , so she promised herself that she would never stop trying to make them work , To make him love her as much. as she loved him , To keep him as far away from Kennedy as she could so that she can get her fair chance at happiness with Von .

She thought her having his baby and him and Kennedy breaking up would be enough to win his love back but it seemed like everyday he hated her more and more . All she wanted was love from him. Pure , raw ... love . She knows he's the only one for her .

"Well she did , then she blocked you and said she going back to Daniel " she lied again . In reality asian blocked her from his phone , and she knew Von would be to ignorant to check . She knew he would just blow up on her and storm out to the studio , and she would rather take that then him leaving her for Kennedy . Because she knew his relationship with Kennedy wouldn't be temporary, not like the first time .

"Daniel ?" He questions feeling hurt that she would even go back to him after how disrespectful he's been to her in the past

"Yep , how you got her is how you lost her , he got his bitch back with her pass around ass " she chuckles

He huffs and bites his bottom lip to refrain from screaming . He looks down at his phone at Kennedys contact name and shakes his feeling nothing but hurt .

"Oh my god ! " Asian yells as he throws his phone at the wall breaking it then storms out .

He had to leave or she was going to be thrown into a wall next.

"Fuck! "

Kennedy banks pov

(Kennedy and her mom 😍 her mom not in this chapter I just wanted to show y'all the pic )

"Oh my god ! tonio so big now , are you sure its only been a year? " I gasp looking at kaylas phone . Were outside of a restaurant catching up on how life's been and she's showing me some family pictures, even though most of them are just grandbabi holding guns and throwing up signs .