Epilogue and Sequel

Start from the beginning

There was a moment of silence in which everyone took in the picture of angry little Tommy wearing decorative antlers with flashing lights on them.

"Oh my god, Tommy." Wilbur gaped. "You actually look adorable in those!"

"I am always adorable shut the fuck up. Everyone loves me because of how good-looking I am." Tommy put his hands on his hips proudly.

"How does it feel to be proved wrong arsehole?" He asked Fundy.

"You have a hot chocolate mustache, dipshit." Fundy answered smugly.

"OH FUCK YOU!" Tommy furiously wiped the hot chocolate stache off his face and sat down in a huff. He had evidently elected to keep wearing the antlers to prove his point about style.

Fundy happily took his win and left to go make his own hot chocolate.

Techno turned back to Wilbur. "So you'd wear a Santa hat if I found one?"

Wilbur nodded, "Yeah sure, like Tommy I also look adorable in everything."

"Damn right." Tommy muttered.

"Wait so why are you fine with it now?" Sapnap asked from the couch where he was sharing a blanket with a6d.

"Because if I have this under it then I still look good in case the first hat falls off," Wilbur answered.

"But your hair looks great even without a hat," Fundy said.

"Nah I like having a hat," Wilbur was firm in his decision.

"OK that's fine with me." Techno stood up. "French guy, do you have any Santa hats here?"

"upstairs closet," a6d gestured lazily.

"OOH OOH wait me too!" Grian jumped in. "Can you get one for me also?"

"Yeah me too," Mumbo said.

"YES ALSO ME. ME ALSO." Tubbo announced loudly, walking in the room trailing marshmallows behind him.

Then he looked around. "I don't really know what you're talking about, I just wanted to join in."

"I'm getting Sanata hats," Techno answered curtly. "Do you want one?"

"Nah, I have a little elf hat." Tubbo sat down with his mug of seemingly just marshmallows. "Oh wait. Where IS my hat? Goddammit it I must have left it in the kitchen."

Techno left on his urgent quest for Santa hats upstairs and Tubbo left momentarily to find his elf hat. Tommy took this opportunity to steal some of Tubbo's marshmallows.

He caught them staring. "What? He would give them to me if I asked, I'm just saving myself the trouble of asking."

Wilbur chucked to himself and Clay poked George under their shared blanket. "Why don't you share your marshmallows with me George? Sharing is caring."

"Aha so you can distract me and eat all of them? No, I'm only falling for that once." George tugged more of the blanket over himself, which started a fight between the two over who had more blanket space. It went on for several minutes.

"HEY HE'S RIGHT!" Sapnap burst out. "Sharing is caring."

A6d eyed him. "are you sure you're sober enough to drive us around on the back of the truck?"

"Sober?" Sapnap yawned. "Of course I'm sober. All I had was eggnog."

"what is even in eggnog?" a6d asked.

Sapnap leaned back on the couch and stretched out his arms. "Idk. Eggs."

"Isn't there alcoholic eggnog?" Grian asked suspiciously.