I wish I would've never overreacted and he would still be here with me . I should've just talked to him and fought for our relationship but instead, I was stubborn and I lost him ...

Now I'm stuck faking a feeling with Daniel and having sex with Clarence to fill the void of Von . To distract me from missing Von and to stop me from from having breakdowns and regrets like this . This is when I usually need Clarence the most . But the only person I think to call out for is Von .

"Kennedy what's wrong ?" A raspy voice asks walking in the bathroom . I look in the mirror and wipe my tear stained face before responding.

"Nothing " I shake my head . " I just had a bad dream "

"Awe babe " Daniel mumbles grabbing my waist . "This like the third night in a row , what's been going on ? " he asks and my bottom lip starts to quiver thinking about it .

"I'm okay " I say a little above a whisper so I won't break down . He pulls me into his chest and starts rubbing my back .

" okay how about this " he starts "how about I go make us some breakfast while you clean yourself up and we eat and talk about how to make you feel better " he says . I sigh in his chest and slowly nod .

"Okay " I agree only to be left alone . I hated crying in front of him especially when it was about Von , cause them cries get real ugly and I can't even talk to Daniel about what's wrong .

"Okay baby " he smiles and kisses me on the forehead before walking off to the kitchen . I shut the door and break down on the floor into full blown tears .

I don't even know what I'm doing anymore . Everything is all over the place and I don't have any control which makes me feel worse . I wish I can just call him so we can meet up and talk about it but he's all the way in LA.

Maybe him moving there was a sign for me not to forgive him but then again Durk inviting me out there could be a sign that it's time for me and him to finally rekindle .

When we first broke up, I honestly didn't think we would be separated for this long . Even with the circumstances of them girls claiming to have his baby . I just figured he would get them tested , they would be negative , and we would get back together. But we never talked after our argument , he moved away , and he has both of the children on his arms so they must be his .

I could be tripping and this could just be lonely hours for me , but whatever it is . I need Von , and I don't care in what way .

I get up off the bathroom floor and open the door to get my phone off the night stand . I unlock it and go to my messages tapping on Vons name .

I sigh reading over our old messages and start typing up my message to him . I know this might be stupid and all but I can't keep wondering if he still has the same feelings I have . I only live once and I want to spend my lifetime with him .

Me- Von can we talk ?

I press send , seeing it delivered and exhale before quickly locking my phone before he responds . My nerves are so bad and I instantly regret feeding into my momentary break down .

Instead of waiting by the phone I decide to hop in the shower and get cleaned up since I am going out with Kayla for lunch . I almost don't even wanna go because of how emotional I am at the moment but I promised her I would show up this time and I kind of miss her , plus she's the only person I can talk to about my feelings for Von without feeling stupid or like they don't care .

I start taking off my clothes and start to chuckle as I pull my bottoms down . "Of course " I mumble to myself seeing that I started my cycle . No wonder why I'm so damn sad , Mother Nature tripping .