Filler Chapter (Non-Canon): Happy Holidays

Have a Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays 🎄🎁🎊🎉

At the Yuusha residents

While setting up the Christmas tree Axel, and you were having a conversation about a crazy year it's been. Between Atlas falling under attack, and the higher ups performing martial law a few months ago, the Yuusha family has always kept their spirit's high. No matter the odds you boys never lost a shred of cheer for the holidays.

Y/n: "You know what Dad? Ever since mom passed, we never did put up this Christmas tree once...have we"?

Axel: "Too be honest son. No. Because this tree here, it's something special. Your Mom grew this baby with your grandparents when she was 9 years old I believe. And back when we first met in our teens, we shared our first under this here tree back in the day, and married each other four years later on this very holiday".

He went on and on about how he and your mother, while they had a rocky relationship: they still loved each other deeply. He began to tell that they wanted to have a Christmas baby so, he started too tell you that they got busy around the spring time of the year. After nine months of your mother carrying you around: you came into the world with a mighty cry and a beautiful face that resembles that of your mom's. Your Dad started cry remembering those beautiful times he and Belle spent together before you were born.

Axel: "We never did get a Christmas baby, but you were still the best Christmas miracle we could ever ask for (Y/n)".

Despite the fact that kept to yourself most of the time, you really did love your parents. They were always there to guide you on the path to being a 'Hero' through training in both body and mind, too help you get along with everyone. It was only a partial successful effort.

You could hear knocking on the door. But as soon as you answer it, a fast wind flies passed you in the form of a snow covered person wearing a red Santa jacket.

Y/n: "What th-"?

Harriet (santa): "Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas (Y/n)!

You were never expecting a sexy Santa to blitz passed your door and into your House. With the sack over her shoulder Harriet tried her best at being Santa hoping good an well you at least try to play along.

Axel: "Look at this son! Santa's here! And not a moment too soon, or late! Isn't this exciting"?!

They both smile at you, and you try your hardest not laugh at what Harriet was warring. She could barely hold the sack and her outfit together. Reluctantly you decided to go along with this role play but of course with a hint of sarcasm. But not too heavy, remember it's Christmas.

Y/n: "S-Santa! I didn't expect you to be here. Did...did my Dad call, or mail you"?

Harriet (Santa): Why of course not, I've planned to come here from the start. Of course the Elf's were having a hard time getting your present ready. But we made it happen young (Y/n)".

Axel: "In the meantime, a few friends of mine and your uncle are going to have an adult themed Christmas. Don't worry son! I promise to be home in time for the nog toasting with Mom. See ya"!

Like greased lighting he shot off like a fire cracker and hopped in a worn down but not broken truck, too which you saw your Uncle Ray. They both waved to you as they drove off down the road. You laughed while shaking your head knowing your dad pulled this off. As you close the door behind you, you just happened to notice Santa Harriet is nowhere too be found. You began to call for her.