𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟴.

*DRAMATIC GASPING* Holy sh--what if that is how Khun really looks like in the anime with a low ponytail???!? AbanskajeHoajs---

Anyways this chap is pure cringe sksksksk. Especially the upcoming action with those names aoajejajawajjak

ZINLESTER'S POV

"'The Hand of Arlen'," Aguero and I stared at the large image of a hand right in front of us as we slowly approach it. Noivck and Ran stayed behind us. "I don't know how it might've looked before....but it looks grotesque like that."

"They should just destroy it." I voiced out my opinion as I took out a carton of chocolate milk and a cookie. The son of Khun beside me noticed this and shot me a glare.

"Can you please stop eating anything sweet for just a second?" he whined.

Facing him, I send him a look of disgust and disapproval. "No."

"But Khun," Novick called for our attention which he easily accomplished. "Do you think he's here?" he referred to the 'Devil's Right Arm'.

"Maybe?" Aguero answered, he sounded unsure which was unexpected.

I gave Aguero a puzzled look. "Why is that?" tilting my head to the side, I questioned.

Out of nowhere, he took one of my cookies and shoved it into his mouth. My face dulled as I took in sight of him smugly eating my last cookie. 'I hope you choke—'

"I won't choke so shut up." He read my mind!!!

O__O <------- Zin

The son only shot me a smirk before looking back to his Lighthouse. An irk mark appeared on my forehead as I huffed and put on the hood of my cloak. Continue drinking my chocolate milk.

"Going back to your question Zin," Aguero called making me tilt my head to him. "The Devil's Right Arm has hidden himself from others for the past few years. I don't think it was a mistake for him to show up in that picture. I don't think it's also a coincidence he left a perfect clue like this."