𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟬.

Y'all, Khun is even prettier than me in a skirt 😭😭😭

ZINLESTER'S POV

Clenching my eyes, I struggled to come to my senses as I felt a little bit groggy. Fluttering my eyes open, I adjusted my vision, as if it was my first time in seeing things.

I moaned. "Mmm...where the hell...?"

"Oh, you're awake." I shifted my head to my right and there I saw Ran and Novick looking at me while drinking cartons of juice. I arched a brow.

Examining myself, I noticed that a chain was in my right foot and so was Ran and Novick. I was laying down on the bed unlike the other two that are sitting up.

Then realization hit me making my eyes widen. What happened at The Hand of Arlen came replaying back in my head.

Facing the other two, I looked bewildered. "W-What happened to Aguero-" I wasn't able to finish what I was saying when I felt a sharp pain on my left side. Looking over there I saw the crystals have already reached almost my elbow, it also has invaded my left cheek and left side of my neck. My eyes went wide.

'So that's why I felt groggy. My head feels like it's about to explode...'

Ran jumped down from the couch and approached me. He helped me to sit up and was followed by Novick. Cautiously and slowly, they sat me up as I held with my right palm the body part of mine that is crystalized.

Sighing, I sat up and slumped. "What....happened...?" I looked up to Ran only to meet his brows furrowed.

"We're currently locked up by FUG." Ran answered as if their situation is okay and normal.

"FUG?!" I asked bewildered. The younger Khun only nodded. "We agreed to team up with them on the Workshop Battle."

"What...." Mumbling under my breath. They teamed up with FUG? What the actual hell.

"And don't worry about Khun," turning my head to Novick, I looked at him with worried eyes and face. "Viole said that he's sure Khun is alive. Although it's announced that Khun is dead, and the three of us are announced missing."