𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟱.

ZINLESTER'S POV

ZINLESTER'S POV

Leaning my chin on my right palm as my elbow leaned onto the railings, my upper body lowered down as I gazed below on what's now currently happening on the Tournament.

The only thing that people should look forward to this round obviously none other than the showdown of Khun Ran and Anaak Jahad, and the reason why I'm saying this because this is basically the only thing I'm looking forward in this round.

A small yawn left my lips, my eyes filled with boredom. My eyes continued to search around the other participants other than Ran and Anaak, because I don't really wanna show Ran that he has piqued my interest. I want to annoy him.

Just then, a certain green being caught my eyes. That being seemed awfully familiar for some reason.

I squinted my eyes at this somewhat familiar bein-

'Is that 'Pickles'?!' realization then son hit me.

O__O <-------- Zin

Facepalming myself, I shook my head with my face covered with my palm.

'Some shit is about to go down, I just know it. That Pickle always brings bad luck.' I contemplated to myself.

"But why is he here though...?" That questioned abruptly slipped out of my lips.

'Idiot, he might be here with Isu since he is basically their teammate.' I deadpanned to myself.

'But then if he is here, where is Rak? Mostly they are together for some reason.' That thought again popped up in my head, which is reasonable. Oddly, Rak was able to keep up with that Pickle's shitty attitude and personality, for some reason.

A sigh then left my lips as I crossed my arms on top of the railings and leaned my chin onto it. 'Whatever, this is just a waste of time.' I told myself and rolled my eyes, my thoughts completely washed out as soon as the hosts then announced that the round has officially begun.

Instantly, my eyes dropped onto the stage where Anaak and Ran are located.

"This is a group that's the most even in terms of power!" One of the hosts began. "As expected, the fight is intense from the beginning!! Isn't it chaotic, Punk?" He added.