𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚.

───❝𝐊𝐡𝐮𝐧 𝐀𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐀𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐬❞───

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

2nd Floor: Evankhell's Floor

The day before the Regulars ascended to the next Floor

☂☂☂

Zin was in her black shorts and light pink shirt with Evankhell's symbol on its left chest as she was laying her back on her bed inside of her room, staring at the ceilings. With her arms used as her pillow and her legs hanging on the ground.

Tomorrow is the day they're going to the next Floor. Normally, they would celebrate but since Bam's gone, no one was really in the mood for a celebration. So, mostly all the Regulars are caging themselves in their rooms.

A sudden knock on the door made Zin came back to her senses as she sat up with her arms at the back for support. She waited for whoever was behind the door to come in. Soon, the door opened, revealing the Scout Shibisu and the Light Bearer Khun who's both wearing black shorts and blue shirt with Evankhell's symbol on its left chest.

Raising a brow in confusion, Zin stared at the two males in front of her weirdly before she acknowledged their presences. "What's up?" she greeted a bit rudely.

The two males looked at each other for a while before approaching the female. Khun sat beside Zin's bed while Shibisu took a seat on the bench in front of her bed.

Reluctantly, Zin eyed the two back and forth, wondering what was the serious atmosphere they have for.

Shibisu was the first one to break the silence by clearing his throat before speaking. "We have something to tell you, Zin," Shibisu said while staring at her dead in the eyes.

Zin pouted on how serious he was being. "Yeah, obviously. From what I'm seeing, it sounds serious." She was being blunt.

Khun sighed at the platinum haired female's as he ruffled his hair. "Let's get straight to the point," he faced her as Zin faced him as well while cocking a brow. "Rachel lied to us." Khun revealed with a straight and stoic look.