𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟮𝟰.

So I asked my cousin to draw Red for me since I can't find any character to use as his portrayer (you know Red my O

So I asked my cousin to draw Red for me since I can't find any character to use as his portrayer (you know Red my O.C. that didn't made any appearance in this book along with Von lmfao) and they sent me this ToT

 that didn't made any appearance in this book along with Von lmfao) and they sent me this ToT

All I wanted was a decent portrayer of my O.C. I--

(unedited)

THIRD PERSON POV

"After that, Zen and I conducted a plan. We will keep an eye on you, Zyn and Zun since you are girls and one of you will be chosen to be 'offered' to King Jahad. Then once one of you is chosen, we will start preparing to climb the Tower in order get stronger and possibly get help since we both knew that we can't stop Father." Zan explained to Zin who remained frozen on her spot.

He continued. "Hence, why I joined the Wolhaiksong."

Zin's gaze remained glued onto her older brother, her gaze was intense and held a lot of aggression in them. "The original plan was for me to enter the Tower first and find a way to join Wolhaiksong and then Zen will come next. At least that was our plan..." the platinum haired man sighed as he ran his hand through his locks in exasperation.

"I'm sure you've heard what happened between Zen and her mother regarding Zelly's death." He emphasized which caught everyone's attention. "Zen's mother killed his love, ever since then he's carried this grief and hatred towards the entire Clan. So he escaped the Clan and entered the Tower as a Regular and joined FUG, he thought that once he defeats Jahad he will be able to avenge Zelly since the main source of corruption in our family is due to Father's agreement with King Jahad. Of course he kept in mind about you being the chosen one,"